The Secret Diary of Desmond Pfeiffer Mafia

So given that C-MIL's Mafia minigame was pretty successful, I thought it'd be fun to try something similar with a more oddball slant. And since there aren't nearly enough Mafia games based on obscure (and canceled after a scant 4 episodes) UPN sitcoms set in the Civil War, there's a definite need.

Let's fill that need.

Pfeiffercast.jpg

THE MAFIA!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah!

So what is The Secret Diary of Desmond Pfeiffer? Well, here's the Wikipedia article on the show, and there's not really much else to say. A poorly conceived sitcom set in the Civil War, the show followed the adventures of Desmond Pfeiffer (the P is not silent) as he serves as the voice of reason during the absolutely wacky-tacular Lincoln administration.

Wait, didn't I see this in... Yes, the show was used as a joke in the unaired pilot episode of the Clerks cartoon. I bet you didn't know it was a real show, did you? Oh my yes.

Do I need to have seen every episode to know what's going on? Of course not. There were like four episodes anyway. And if "goofy, terrible sexpot sitcom set in the Lincoln White House" isn't a good enough description for you, I've managed to track down a guy who's posted an episode on YouTube. It involves Lincoln and cyber sex over the telegraph and also lots of sexual frustration.

So wait a minute... you're getting a full game out of this show? Well, not really. There weren't enough episodes to put together a full ensemble, and I haven't seen enough of them to put together a full-sized cast. However, rest assured that the rest of the roles will be filled by ol' Abe and Desmond's Civil War-era friends and foes. Think of this game as a new episode of the show--a new, criminally unfunny episode of this phenomenally stupid show that you'll no doubt regret your involvement in.

How racist will this game be? I dunno. Pretty racist. But no more racist than BET. If you think you might get offended, don't join, but the most harm that's going to be done is reinventing historical figures to appeal to a UPN audience. Hell, that offends me, too.

So... you actually expect people to play? We'll see, won't we?

Twelve spots available. At most, I'd add two more, but I don't really want to.

1. Pleatherface

2. GoGo Yubari

3. buck44

4. Josh-oo-wuh

5. Bigal™

6. Pesci

7. TheRossWalker

8. DMN

9. Mr. Evil Guy

10. Huss Delgado

11. StevenRichardsRules

12. LittleDaniel

Edited by digrind

... yeah there's no way I can not be in this.

EDIT: ... hahahaha oh my god that IS Chi McBride, oh Chi McBride you'll be in anything won't you.

EDIT II: Holy shit this show is amazing. I have never seen a sitcom abuse the laugh track like this.

EDIT III: "Executive BRANCH." And by "branch" she means "penis" oh man.

EDIT IV: ... is Abraham Lincoln Canadian now or something?

EDIT V: Holy shit, Confederate Soldier With Glasses On, how did you not win an Emmy for this. Is there an award for delivering your lines directly into the camera whilst not changing your facial expression in the slightest?

EDIT VI: Holy shit the Mission Impossible theme as played by an incompetent jug band.

EDIT VII: .... when "I'm a whore." is the funniest punchline in the entire show you know your program has serious problems.

Edited by GoGo Yubari