Avril Lavigne

Marsh

Hm, when me and Ad went to see Alter Bridge in Bristol it was pretty rocking. I was surprised as I was expecting a situation like what you described.

I still don't get what it is about Alter Bridge that evidently attracts 40-something year old men to listen to them.

It's that they're dull as shit.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm, when me and Ad went to see Alter Bridge in Bristol it was pretty rocking. I was surprised as I was expecting a situation like what you described.

I still don't get what it is about Alter Bridge that evidently attracts 40-something year old men to listen to them.

It's that they're dull as shit.

No, they're not. Two great albums in ODR and Blackbird already, and hopefully more to come.

Alter Bridge suck. My brother was listening to them but I managed to steer him away. Am I a dick for controlling what my brother listens to? Or am I just putting him in a better position for the future?

When it concerns preventing him from listening to the best band around today, then yes, you are indeed a dick. :shifty:

There are hundreds of bands out there that are superior to Alter Bridge in every thinkable way, so you did him a favor, no doubt.

I just heard a (I'm assuming relatively) new Avril-single today. While the "rock"-part of her music was as generic as can be, I was kind of surprised she'd seemingly abandoned it completely. o_O

Alter Bridge suck. My brother was listening to them but I managed to steer him away. Am I a dick for controlling what my brother listens to? Or am I just putting him in a better position for the future?

Of course you're a fucking dick. Your opinion is no more valid than anyone else's. No problem making your opinions known, although if they're as baseless as "they fucking suck," then there's really no point, but actively trying to force someone to stop listening to a band is a complete arrogant dick move.

Edited by Dragsy

Of course you're a fucking dick. Your opinion is no more valid than anyone else's. No problem making your opinions known, although if they're as baseless as "they fucking suck," then there's really no point, but actively trying to force someone to stop listening to a band is a complete arrogant dick move.

I was joking. :rolleyes:

Although I'll run with the Reuben thing if that's going to get me a better reaction.

Turns out Avril Lavigne isn't cool anymore so either I have to go by myself or not at all.

That's quite a bitchy thing to do after I bought her the tickets.

She's laying in bed catching up on sleep instead.

There's no way I'm driving 4 hours to Cardiff and 4 hours back on my own. Then getting home at 3am and getting up for work at 8am.

This is an annoying waste of £70.

*Moan*