What If?...

TMM

Dinsmore's condition...

After hour on the scene, Bischoff lost count, Nick Dinsmore cut free of his car and taken in an ambulance to the local hospital. Bischoff was going to ride in the ambulance, but decided to stay with Dustin Rhodes and drive to the hospital themselves.

Dustin was worried that they might have amputate Dinsmore's leg to get him out of the car because of the impact of the crash, as well as the state of the car itself. Bischoff never even thought of that. Part of him was thinking, hoping is a better word, he was hoping that Dinsmore would get out of the crash with just a couple of scratches, bruises, maybe at worse a couple of broken bones. Bischoff's theory was if that was the worse of it, Dinsmore could be back in a WCW ring within a couple of months. Bischoff was worried that if he couldn't come back to wrestling, how would his family cope? Wrestling had been Dinsmore's life for years, and without he'd probably go stir crazy.

But Bischoff knew it was much worse than 'a couple of scratches'. One thing made him breathe a sigh a of relief was that one of the doctors on site informed him that they didn't have to amputate anything.

Bischoff and Dustin were following the ambulance all the way; neither saying a word. Dustin sat there with his head down, and Bischoff was as stiff as a board, moving only to blink and drive the car. Eric wanted to say something to Dustin, see if he was ok, but he didn't know what to say. What could he say? "Are you ok?"...'What a fucking stupid question that'd be', Bischoff though, so he just drove.

They finally arrived at the hospital just a short while after the ambulance, soon enough to see Dinsmore rushed through the doors and into the hospital. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the second ambulance pull up that was at the crash site. From the ambulance, the crews pulled out the body of a woman covered in blood. They rushed right past Bischoff, who got a good, up-close look at her. Nobody he knew, but that didn't change the fact that he was horrified by what he saw. Blood was everywhere. Bischoff had seen wrestling matches where the blading had gone to horrific levels, but that was tame compared to this woman.

After Dustin had got out the car, the two went inside the hospital and rushed up to the main desk.

Bischoff: We...I...one of the people that were just rolled in is a, a friend of mine. Can you...can you find out his condition for us? He w... was involved in a big accident on, on the...

Woman: Calm down. He's only just come in, the doctors will be in the right now doing whatever they can. As soon as I can, I'll try and find anything out for you ok?

Bischoff didn't reply, just simply nodded and sat down next to Dustin Rhodes. Bischoff didn't know what to think and didn't want to think the worst. He quickly realised that things like this really put his problems with WCW in general into perspective...

IT'S BACK!!!! :D

Yeah, I had an urge to play an EWR game, but couldn't get into any other ones. Then I remembered this, and just spent the last two hours or so going through and sorthing all the pictures out.

Think of this as a 'relaunch' of the diary. It's gonna be done a little differently in some aspects. I don't wanna get bored of the diary so, expect short matches. Promos and angles will be my priority with PPV matches getting much more attention than TV ones.

Edited by The_Monkey_Molester

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES!!!!

This diary rocked mega-hard, so to see it back is amazing.

Hopefully you don't get bored and are able to stay with this, as this was/is an awesome diary.

As I once said before, don't kill Dinsmore!

user posted image

News          Columns          Superstars          Forum        Results          Upcoming PPV card

Friday 24th August 2001

user posted image

Thunder comes to you from Moscow, Idaho tonight as WCW takes it's final stop before making our way to Portland, Oregon for Road Wild this Sunday!

What a main event Thunder has for you viewers, as all four men that are set to be involved in this Sunday's Elimination Chamber match for the WCW title will be invovled in a big six-man tag team match! Jeff Jarrett will team with nWo members Triple H and the World Heavyweight champion Kevin Nash against Booker T, Diamond Dallas Page and of course, Goldberg. The winner will go into Road Wild knowing he has the upper hand.

Of course, not forgetting the other three big matches on hand! WCW Hardcore champion Rob Van Dam will take on the returning Barry Windham in singles competition! Knowing RVD won't alone, especially with Big Bubba Rogers backing him up, Windham has brought some back-up of his own; in the form of his brother Kendall and his former tag team partner Justin "Blackjack" Layfield!

In addition to that, Evan Karagias and Shannon Moore will take on two young debuting stars. But the atmosphere will not phase them as they are Teddy Hart and Harry Smith, the Stapede Bulldogs! Teddy Hart is the nephew of Owen and Bret Hart, while Harry Smith is the son of the British Bulldod Davey Boy Smith! That kind of pedigree means they are destined for greatness, and here in WCW they can go all the way if they can overcome the more experienced tag team of Karagias and Moore.

Finally, Big Vito will take on Road Warrior Crash in singles action. The Road Warriors and the Full Blooded Italians have been locked in a bitter feud for a while now and it will all come to a head this Sunday at Road Wild, but one side could take a decisive advantage tonight if Crash or Vito wins.

Confirmed Matches:

* Rob Van Dam vs. Barry Windham

* Evan Karagias and Shannon Moore vs. the Stampede Bulldogs

* Big Vito vs. Road Warrior Crash

* Jeff Jarrett, Triple H and Kevin Nash vs. Goldberg, Booker T and DDP

One of my favorite WCW moments in the final years was the Mamaluke interviews, where Mean Gene would say "I'm here with the Mamalukes.." and Big Vito would interrupt and take offence to be calling a mamaluke.

• 10 months later...