Official Premiership 2008/09 thread

Lineker

Rafa's just doing what old whiskey nose has been doing for years. When "Mr. Ferguson" comes out and says anything, nobody will come out and say "He's lost it... buckling under the pressure completely" and yet all of a sudden we're meant to believe that Benitez has turned into a quivering wreck. He's smarter than that. I'd rather he said nothing myself, but I can't help but smile at it all - it's about time really.

Why what's happened?

I was wondering that too, but I used my initiative, pressed Ctrl + T and navigated to the front page of Sky Sports football website.

Here, I'll save you the hassle: http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_4770324,00.html

It's all a load of nonsense if you ask me. They should just put their handbags down and concentrate on managing their football teams.

About time somebody pointed out all the shit that Ferguson gets away with. I swear everytime I go on BBC to check out scores I see Ferguson bitching about something. I guess Ronaldo isn't as good as clearing the sand out of Fergie's vagina as Beckham was.

Edited by Clawson

This is what I love about these teams and their fans. You ask any Man Utd fan and it's "everyone hates us", you ask any Arsenal, Liverpool or Chelsea fan and it's exactly the same; "everyone hates us."

Stick any of them four teams against a smaller team and they're generally pretty well looked after if you ask me.

I think everyone just wants to be on the team that everyone hates, so they can complain that everyone hates them or prefer the other teams.

"Or there is another option. That Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Rafa is a mensch.

I also think that people who say "LOL RAFA HAS KRAKED" forget he's won La Liga twice. This isn't Kevin Keegan we're talking about.

Edited by HoboObohHbob