Official Premiership 2008/09 thread

Lineker

JSports 2 :shifty:

Ugh Huddlestone has joined the rubbish sleeve tattoo club for goonish footballers.

Nice to see such an exotic Owen dive this early on.

Saw some pictures of about half the team getting tattoos. Corluka too I think :(

Darren Bent!

Palacios, from the games I've seen (his first couple), has been excellent, though apparently his passing has let him down a bit recently. Corluka had a sluggish start but has really found his place since the new year (probably since Redknapp took over actually).

How well have Palacios and Corluka been playing for Spurs since they joined?

Corluka, after replacing Hutton early in the season as first choice has been brilliant, one of our best as far as I'm concerned and as well as being solid defensively is happy to run forwards and overlap with Lennon on the attack.

Palacios is basically Tottenham's backbone.

How well have Palacios and Corluka been playing for Spurs since they joined?

Corluka, after replacing Hutton early in the season as first choice has been brilliant, one of our best as far as I'm concerned and as well as being solid defensively is happy to run forwards and overlap with Lennon on the attack.

Palacios is basically Tottenham's backbone.

Cool. I liked them both at their previous teams, just not heard a lot about them really.

About Harper, he was kinda screwed by the bad defensive play. The original attempted cross from Bent wasn't good but he did well to spread himself nonetheless. Not excellent but did his job and probably a little unlucky that the ball fell perfectly to Bent again.

Eight hours without conceding at home?!?!

We've gone all old school Arsenal. <_<

Edited by Hammy Four Fingers