CONVOY! Sign-ups

If you don't know who Red Sovine is... Well, welcome to the club. Noone knows who he is, he doesn't exist.. I'm running this damn game, and even I've never heard of him.

Anyway, welcome to the sign-up sheet for the world's first Redneck Mafia, or Trucker friendly game of suspense and deceitfulness.

I'm looking for 14 sign-ups, that's max. It was hard enough to come up with 14 without stooping to a new personal low and adding a hippie cult to taunt and distract the truckers from their blue collar values with loose tye-dye clad women and THE Maragee-wuna.

Sign up and prepare for a game that's going to be pretty damn funny whether it's due to intention or pathetic nature, sure to not disappoint.

SIGN-UPS

1. Josh-oo-WOO!

2. Little Daniel

3. The Ross Walker

4. D-Day

5. Ruki

6. Kevin Storm

7. Slogger

8. Essa

9. DMN

10. Sousa

11. Shane The Numbers Guy

12. Mysterio

13. Huss Delgado

14. TSSTB

Edited by Pleatherface

^^^

What he said.

EDIT: According to wikipedia, Woodrow Wilson "Red" Sovine (July 17, 1918 — April 4, 1980) was a country music singer. He was associated with truck driving songs, particularly those recited as narratives, but set to music. The most famous example of this is his 1978 number one hit "Teddy Bear"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Sovine

Edited by D-Day

By my sleep deprived count there's 4 spots left. Everything, will be updated tomorrow and seeing as this is a good old fashioned comedy game in nature it will be quite short, so I'll probably start things up tomorrow night as kind of a brief pathetic appetizer for Tradition.

For now I'm crashing into unconciousness and will dream of a world where Hellboy II doesn't suck :(