Batman: Arkham Asylum Video Game

Reddaye

Posted on Gamespot this morning. The PS3 version is getting an "exclusive" download. You'll be able to use The Joker for time trial challenges

Game Informer has learned that Eidos Interactive may be keeping its bat in the belfry until the holiday season. According to print advertising and release dates on retail sites, Batman: Arkham Asylum is scheduled to ship on June 23. The game’s official website simply lists a summer timeframe. Today sources close to the game told Game Informer that the release date was being pushed until the fourth quarter of 2009. When contacted on whether or not the date was moving, neither Eidos Interactive nor Warner Bros. were willing to comment on the possibility of a delay. When asked if the June 23 release date was still valid, a Warner Bros. representative said, “Sorry - no comment.”

http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Story/200....1813.36398.htm

I hope it's just a rumour :(

It's true. :crying:

"Eidos Interactive and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment can today confirm that Batman: Arkham Asylum will be released at the end of summer 2009. This additional time will allow us to ensure Batman: Arkham Asylum is of the highest quality for gamers."

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=88232

Batman: Arkham Asylum Delayed

The Batmobile has a flat.

by Greg Miller

May 1, 2009 - The Internets are burning up with rumors about Batman: Arkham Asylum getting delayed until the fall and moments ago, Warner Bros. confirmed the bad news with IGN.

"Eidos Interactive and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment can today confirm that Batman: Arkham Asylum will be released at the end of summer 2009," a spokesperson said. "This additional time will allow us to ensure Batman: Arkham Asylum is of the highest quality for gamers."

As gamers will recall, Arkham Asylum was set to be released on June 23, 2009. Summer officially ends in September, so look for Batman's latest adventure -- a third-person action title pitting him and his gadgets against everyone in the nuthouse -- sometime around then.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/978/978903p1.html

Edited by abundant

Sorry I'm late with this, but. Use of a baseball bat? Schoolgirl lolita outfit? Harley Quinn is Bad Girl from No More Heroes!

But I can live with it because Arleen Sorkin = :wub: :wub: :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

It's Poison Ivy so not horribly. And I'm glad she didn't get an unfortunate redesign like, say, Bane did (and Harley too, really, but maybe her normal look doesn't mesh with the tone of the game as well).

It's Ramon Salazar! :o

Oooh, they got Joaquim de Almeida to reprise his role from The Batman? I definitely thought he was an example of that series really nailing a role.

EDIT: Also just watched the Ivy video and awesome, that's Diane Pershing reprising her role as Poison Ivy, isn't it? Not a huge fan of the hair, though. Generally the one thing that isn't working for me about this game is the character designs for the rogues gallery.

Edited by GoGophidian