Football Manager 2009

King Ellis

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Four straight games scoring 3 or more, including a 3-2 win at Stamford Bridge (though I have allowed at least a goal in all of those games, usually 2), eight 2-goal games on the season and only two games going scoreless. All of this through 13 games so clearly my Man City offense is firing on all cylinders.

I did say my offense was firing on all cylinders, my defense was solid for the first 9 games leading the league in least goals conceded. But now it has been a little rougher, though if you can pick up Jeremy Mathieu from Toulouse FC you're guaranteed a 7.5 for a left defender almost every game.

I did say my offense was firing on all cylinders, my defense was solid for the first 9 games leading the league in least goals conceded. But now it has been a little rougher, though if you can pick up Jeremy Mathieu from Toulouse FC you're guaranteed a 7.5 for a left defender almost every game.

I totally missed the word 'offense'. Maybe I found it 'offensive' that you used that instead of attack >_>

Well I am Canadian. Which means I like hockey, which explains why I don't mind beating other teams 3/4-2 and why I use "offense". Anyway tied Arsenal in my match against them so I remain 4 points back of them in first. Jo has finally turned shit around for me though as he's second in League Goals and first in League Assists.

Edited by Clawson

As Spurs, I just beat Arsenal twice in a week at the Emirates. First was 1-0 in the league and second was 3-1 in the FA Cup. If this happened in real life the entire Tottenham team would probably be inducted into the Spurs Hall of Fame >_>

Edit: But yeah, they really need to fix that 'Keeper boots it forward to striker who scores' crap, especially when it happens against you <_<

Edited by Zaz

Most probably, I am going to end up buying this Dell laptop - Inspiron 15 (1525 )

Intel® Pentium® Dual Core T2410 (2.0GHz/533Mhz FSB/1MB cache)

Genuine Windows Vista® Home Basic Edition SP1

3GB Shared Dual Channel DDR2 (2 Dimms)

Size: 160GB SATA Hard Drive (5400RPM)

I looked up the requirements for FM09 and apparently I need a graphic card too. Since im a self confessed technology noob, are these requirements enough? The customization option on Dell's website doesnt have a graphic card option as far as I recall.

Most probably, I am going to end up buying this Dell laptop - Inspiron 15 (1525 )

Intel® Pentium® Dual Core T2410 (2.0GHz/533Mhz FSB/1MB cache)

Genuine Windows Vista® Home Basic Edition SP1

3GB Shared Dual Channel DDR2 (2 Dimms)

Size: 160GB SATA Hard Drive (5400RPM)

I looked up the requirements for FM09 and apparently I need a graphic card too. Since im a self confessed technology noob, are these requirements enough? The customization option on Dell's website doesnt have a graphic card option as far as I recall.

You'll probably run fine with the onboard graphics on a new laptop.

Okay, here's what FM2010 needs:

1. A generated career history for your manager. They've done this a little with the international caps thing, but it'd be cool in the sense that those clubs may favour you when they're looking for a new manager.

2. Job interviews. You should be able to, say, demand total control over transfer policy as a prerequisite for taking the job, and so on.

3. Not make Everton fucking Super Everton

I've done well against the Big 4 but Everton is causing me more problems than herpes.

Add Blackburn to that. I'm a rovers fan but fuck if they aint hard to play against. They came 4th in the first season (my city came 5th), start of second season, well in november now, im top having beaten Arsenal Liverpool and Chelsea already, got to the rovers match, was 3-1 up and the game finished 4-4, have never beaten them, so frustrating.

Arsenal always seem to be super on my game. I mean on 07 they made one purchase in Mutu and suddenly nearly won the prem only loosing by 2 points to me, same again last season on 07 but this time a point. Everton always seem to be good.

Liverpool and Man.Utd seem to always do pap sometimes though on it for some strange reason.

Arsenal always seem to be super on my game. I mean on 07 they made one purchase in Mutu and suddenly nearly won the prem only loosing by 2 points to me, same again last season on 07 but this time a point. Everton always seem to be good.

Liverpool and Man.Utd seem to always do pap sometimes though on it for some strange reason.

How?

I'm hoping to get a new machine soon so i can actually buy and play this game. I can't even play FM08 anymore because this PC freezes every time I try and play on it.