The Wire Mafia

TheWire.jpg

My (highly profound) two word review of The Wire: Shit happens.

We're getting a bit of a rush of new mafias at the moment, but this is a small-ish game compared to RW and Norro's, so things shouldn't get too confusing. This game isn't a TradMaf type, but it's probably closer to that end of the scale. There won't be any vanilla townies, but nor will there be dozens of powerful abilities in play. Make of that what you will. There won't be any of the more elaborate powers either - no Bombs, Lie Detectors or anything. This is a themed mafia, but not to the detriment of the 'game' side of things. Everyone has a character from throughout the 5 series of the show, but the mafia characters are selected at random. Your character is not necessarily an indicator of your ability (so any character could be an investigator or a vigilante, regardless of their personality.) Some prominent characters have been excluded and some marginal ones included. Likewise, some prominent characters have quite unimportant abilities and some obscure ones have the most vital ones.

Knowledge of the programme isn't necessary, nor will it be particularly advantageous.

It's a small game (I have 18 roles but I might chop these down to 16 unless I can fix them) so sign-ups won't be first come, first served. I'm going to pick people purely on the basis of recent activity, so apologies if you miss out - it won't be a commentary on your playing skills, anyway. If I have to cut people then you'll get guaranteed sign-ups to the next mafia I run, if you want it.

SIGN-UPS:

GoGo (pre-reg)

TRW

Huss

justblaze09

LittleDaniel

Essa

-Matt-

Pesci

xdavex

Josh

Ruki

D-Day

FD

Ace

Mongrel

MasterOfPain

Edited by -A-

Personally I hope the scum group consists of Namond, Poot, Ziggy, and Scott Templeton. The most intimidating mafia group of all time. Just confirming I'm in just in case anyone were to complain about pre-registration.