EWB's Last Man Standing

Baddar

I tell a lie. It's not strictly mine. I'm taking the idea of the game from PESGaming, who took it from somewhere else. I quite liked the concept, so I thought it'd be pretty good to have here.

Last Man Standing

Here's what you do;

Every Saturday, you pick a team from the Premier League, Championship, League One or League Two to represent you. As long as their game is taking place at 3pm on a Saturday, you're ok to pick them. You may only pick the same team once. So if you were to choose Hartlepool one week, you'd be unable to choose them again.

The aim is for your team to win. If they don't, you're out of the competition, hence the Last Man Standing bit. If ever there's a week where all the participants teams fail to win, the remaining people will have a chance to try again the following week.

This process will continue until there's a Last Man Standing.

You need to be quick with this, because once I post to confirm that the week's team claiming has started, it's your chance to place your claim on a particular team. If Dave picks Man Utd before you do, you must pick another team.

So, who's interested in playing? Just say "In" and I'll answer any questions you may have. :)

----------------------

Member List (23)

9 to 5

AD

AJ

Baddar

Bluebirds

darkrayne

Dynamite

Farmer Reil

FD

Footjob FEVAH~!

Hammy

KoA

LCS

Lost Soul

metalman

Pesci

rvdwannabe

Sam Van 619

Scott McFly

Slogger

Summers

The Cool One

TRW

Edited by Lt Baddar

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds interesting, I'm in.

Although just to clarify, say you've got 20 people and they all pick a team for that week, I take it those teams would be made available the following week for everyone to pick from again, excluding teams you've already chosen yourself previously. It's not the case that once someone has picked a team one week then they're unavailable again, period. That right?

Sounds interesting, I'm in.

Although just to clarify, say you've got 20 people and they all pick a team for that week, I take it those teams would be made available the following week for everyone to pick from again, excluding teams you've already chosen yourself previously. It's not the case that once someone has picked a team one week then they're unavailable again, period. That right?

Of course.

If you pick Chelsea first time around and I pick Liverpool, we won't be able to use the team we picked again, but others will.