Download Festival 2009

GA!

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clairely just so I can kick the fuck out of Oli Sykes. Cause I'm a man. Yeah. That's it. Duh.

I'm pretty sure me and timmayy know people that went to school with him (or something like that). He's meant to be a mega douche.

Also, same said people also said the BMTH are actually from Rotherham, but bill themselves as from Sheffield because they think it's cool. (Which, it is, cos Rotherham sucks, but still).

Is their name a reference to Pirates of the Caribbean? Because that's just mega-gay.

Wiki would suggest it is.

Clairely just so I can kick the fuck out of Oli Sykes. Cause I'm a man. Yeah. That's it. Duh.

I'm pretty sure me and timmayy know people that went to school with him (or something like that). He's meant to be a mega douche.

Also, same said people also said the BMTH are actually from Rotherham, but bill themselves as from Sheffield because they think it's cool. (Which, it is, cos Rotherham sucks, but still).

Does everyone know people from BMTH? I know someone who once went out with one of them, dunno which, apparently they're a set of cunts, which I'd kind of assumed by myself... Plus they're shit.

Yeah, Oli Sykes is a massive cunt. I've had two confrontations with him, albeit one was over the phone. He's a right cock.

They were a nice bunch of lads when I first met them in 04, then they turned into primma donnas by the next time I saw them about 8 months later.

And Oli was wearing a hear extension to give him a longer fringe and it fell off mid-set <_<

Yeah, Oli Sykes is a massive cunt. I've had two confrontations with him, albeit one was over the phone. He's a right cock.

Ever tell you about the time I saw him at Download and threatened to kick the shit out of him? He fagged out.

Ever tell you about the time I saw him at Download and threatened to kick the shit out of him? He fagged out.

So far just the missus & I are definitely going together. A mutual friend already has her ticket, so we may take her with us, and a couple of Natalie's friends are also going, but I don't know whether I can handle sitting in a field for five days with the annoying cunts >_> I'll let you know closer to the time when people stop fucking around with the "yah ttly going.... but not really" stuff. Meet up for deffs.

Hahahahaa, "DissolvedIN" are playing ahahahahaha...they are absolutely fucking TERRIBLE. I saw them support Finch last year (they were a last minute replacement as the gig was re-arranged and "Hexes" couldn't play anymore) and they were quite possibly one of the worst live bands I have ever seen. It's probably a toss up between them and another pop-punk cancer, "Midterm Break", who have changed their name to something I can't remember, but are apparently still really fucking shit.

But yeah, DissolvedIN have confirmed, you need to check their video out, funniest 3/4 minutes ever;

Even the 'scene girls' look embarrassed to be there (the one on the left would get it a million times over)...and 1:24, bwahahahahaha. I think I've clicked that the song's about being gay, from the fact the video's totally gay, the coach's 'awesome serum' that makes them want to strip off...and the line "who knows you better than you ever knew yourself, just find a time to make them understand".

I also love the fact the video was seemingly recorded in their comprehensive school's PE block.

Edited by YI

Just a heads up. Apparently they are announcing another 18 bands sometime tomorrow, and 1 of them is expected to be fairly big name to compete with Sonisphere announcing a sub-headliner this week.

Hatebreed

A Day To Remember

In This Moment

Therapy?

God Forbid

Backyard Babies

Hostile

Middle Class Rut

No Americana

Esoterica

Suicide Silence

Tim 'Ripper' Owens