LOST Season 5 *SPOILERS*

Matt

Smokey took the form of Alex, since we're assuming Anti-Jacob has taken the form of dead people, it'd make sense for him to be smokey too. And since smokey is there to protect the island, that makes sense too, since Jacob and anti-Jacob seem to be the guardians of the island.

Also, we don't know Shephard was in the cabin, albeit it's the most likely scenario, all we know is that he was there at some point in time, but then again we also know Jacob has lived there at some point.

Smokey took the form of Alex, since we're assuming Anti-Jacob has taken the form of dead people, it'd make sense for him to be smokey too. And since smokey is there to protect the island, that makes sense too, since Jacob and anti-Jacob seem to be the guardians of the island.

Also, we don't know Shephard was in the cabin, albeit it's the most likely scenario, all we know is that he was there at some point in time, but then again we also know Jacob has lived there at some point.

do we? I mean if we assume the opening happened before the darma guys got there then all we know is that people said it's his cabin.

do we? I mean if we assume the opening happened before the darma guys got there then all we know is that people said it's his cabin.

Well Ilana knew about Jacob (i.e. she knows who he is and to go to the cabin) and she said "he isn't here, someone else has been". I'm pretty sure Jacob has used that cabin for something at some point in time.

They could still what happened to make it what it is, they don't have to explain how it happened, just what happened to make it so. If you understand. I hope they don't cop out of giving us too many big answers, though, because that'll be mega-gay.

I forgot about the Alex thing. Either way I'm disappointed because I was hoping the smoke monster would be a separate mystery to the Jacob thing. The idea of it being a person just seems silly to me. I know LOST is all about suspending your disbelief but meh.

• 2 months later...

So, let's have a brief thing of Comic-Con revelations.

- Jeremy Davies (Faraday) confirmed as returning for season six

- Elizabeth Mitchell (Juliet) also confirmed as recurring guest star

- Richard will get a flashback, Black Rock may be involved

- Dominic Monaghan (Charlie) appeared at the end of an "In Memoriam" video showcasing dead characters. Walked out to a huge cheer.

- Apparently had the words "Am I alive?" on his hand

- Jacob has not appeared as other characters on the show

- Pallet food drops will be answered in season six

- DHARMA will be at a minimum in season six, more DHARMA in S5 DVD set

- Darlton said they will answer ALL major questions

What are pallet food drops again?

I loved Charlie, I will mark the fuck out if he is alive even if it makes no sense whatsoever.

Exactly the same way I feel. Charlie was great, then he got with Claire, and I got bored with him since nothing really happened, and then he got a great story only to die. I miss Charlie.

I posted that aaaaaages ago, and forgot that the smoke monster appeared as Alex when I made that post, until Matt reminded me. Now it makes sense and yeah, it's probably the answer. But I don't like it.

Fair enough. I almost think it's a pity because this last season is probably just going to piss a lot of people off because of expectations, etc.

For example, I think there are a lot of "questions" that don't have final relevance that won't be dealt with because they were never supposed to be questions in the first place.

But, still, it should be good.