LOST Season 5 *SPOILERS*

Matt

Something on the wiki said that Matthew Fox is the only actor who knows how the show concludes. Is this based on anything remotely credible?

I think he knows. I read it on his Wiki page and then there was a link to some interview where he says everybody always asks him questions on set and it's frustrating that he's not allowed to answer them.

FUCK OFF! FUCK OFF! FUCK OFF! FUCK OFF AND DIE!

GRRR!!!! Stop killing off all the cool characters :( Kill Sun or someone, not fucking Daniel!

SLANDER! Sun fucking rocks. All the same though, poor Daniel, although, to be honest it isn't entirely unpredictable. The vast majority of people who aren't the Others who are brought in to the show usually die pretty quickly.

GRRR!!!! Stop killing off all the cool characters :( Kill Sun or someone, not fucking Daniel!

SLANDER! Sun fucking rocks. All the same though, poor Daniel, although, to be honest it isn't entirely unpredictable. The vast majority of people who aren't the Others who are brought in to the show usually die pretty quickly.

But that's usually because they suck and no-one likes them. Ana Lucia was killed because she was shit, and Libby had to die to make Ana Lucia's death mean anything. Eko is probably the only exception to the rule I can think of, and to be honest there's a limit to what they could do with him since he was essentially just a black Locke who believed in God.

But that's usually because they suck and no-one likes them. Ana Lucia was killed because she was shit, and Libby had to die to make Ana Lucia's death mean anything. Eko is probably the only exception to the rule I can think of, and to be honest there's a limit to what they could do with him since he was essentially just a black Locke who believed in God.

Ana Lucia rocked and I will have no word said against her. Libby, on the other hand, could gladly have fucked off this mortal coil.

I think the Eko situation was brought about because the actor requested to be written out due to family problems but I absolutely agree with you - if there was any character that had to die, it was Mr Eko, and let's face it - what an awesome episode that gave us.

Fuck Sun. It's all about Jin. Sun is everything that is mind blowingly annoying about the average Korean woman. Sun, on the other hand, is a fucking bad-ass - and not a lot like the average Korean man.

Jin is fucking awesome. I like the 70s and the DHARMA Initiative and all that but seriously. Jin who knows English and takes orders like a little bitch < Jin who goes around breaking kneecaps and beating the shit out of black guys for no apparent reason.

Well I'm happy to inform every Ana Lucia fan, that if you miss you're favourite character you can tune in to any, and I mean ANY other tv show or movie that has Michelle Rodriguez to see the exact same character, just with a different name >_>

Anyway, now I'm through with my GRR ANA LUCIA slight rant, I loved the latest episode. Poor Daniel :(

Is there any chance Dan is alive? Any at all? :(

With Lost, there's a chance of anything. There was obviously rumors of two people being killed off this season, so it seems likely he is dead. I loved that episode and while Daniel really became more and more interesting, I'm certainly excited to see where the fuck they go from here now he cant help them.

Something I don't understand though and maybe I'm missing something. How can Daniel leave the Island and go elsewhere and it's still the past? I thought the point was that the Island had gone back in time...so am I right in thinking they're totally in the past and even if they leave the Island, they're still in the same time wave? I don't know, I'm just plain confused right now, there's so much to follow with this programme.

As for Jin, I hope they kill him off, don't enjoy him much at all. Sun on the other hand I love, bad ass female :w00t:

I think the island sent Daniel and co back into the past where they will stay until the island itself rectifies it and they'll be in the past regardless of whether they're on the island or not. It's like how Locke and co can be on the same island in the present with the empty barracks and such because they haven't been sent into the past.