Red Dwarf to return

stokeriño

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red Dwarf is awesome, barring season 8. There's still a few gaps I need to fill in, largely seasons 4-6, I'm not sure exaclty how many I've seen. I'm in two minds about the special, if it's going to carry on from series 8, it'll probably blow, but if they're going to make a concerted effort to return it to its former self, I'd be interested. I need to read the books, I've only read two I think. Better Than Life and...something else >_>

The no holds barred thing just sounds like a daft gimmick though, unless I'm missing something.

• 2 weeks later...
They actually filmed at least one scene on the Coronation Street set and had one of the actors from that make a cameo.

Craig Charles? :shifty:

1.jpg

• 1 month later...
Okay...In that shot Craig Charles don't look so good but Danny John Jules can still pull of The Cat I think.

Still, I'd rather see him in a return of:

2647612892_17d23dbf7f.jpg?v=0

Maid Marion and Her Merry Men

EPIC FUCKING WIN~! :w00t:

And yeah I'm filled with dread seeing that preview

Have any of the people slating Maid Marion actually seen it? For kids TV it was fucking ace, and frankly stands up rather well against most of the beebs modern sitcoms these days. Ignoring Danny John Jules already have we forgotten the aceness of Tony Robinson. Spooners.

Back on vague topic, would I be right in saying the general drop in quality started when Rob Grant left Doug Naylor to it? Much in the same way that the IT Crowd is alright, but nowhere near the standard of Father Ted due to only having one of the original writers? I believe its officially called the Dirty Pretty Things effect.

Have any of the people slating Maid Marion actually seen it? For kids TV it was fucking ace, and frankly stands up rather well against most of the beebs modern sitcoms these days. Ignoring Danny John Jules already have we forgotten the aceness of Tony Robinson. Spooners.

Back on vague topic, would I be right in saying the general drop in quality started when Rob Grant left Doug Naylor to it? Much in the same way that the IT Crowd is alright, but nowhere near the standard of Father Ted due to only having one of the original writers? I believe its officially called the Dirty Pretty Things effect.

Tony Robinson made that series. Although they needed a better Robin.....that guy sucked even when I was 8