NFL 2009

livid

Out of all the shitty teams, my Raiders, by far, have the most talent. St. Louis, Cleveland, Tampa, Detroit, all those squads, they're shitty because they have maybe... one... two... good players. The Raiders have a quality roster... they're just... the Raiders.

The Raiders are the Ravens during the Kyle Boller era. A lot of talent all around, but a QB who sucks.

Nice win for the Bills. I know the Panthers aren't a top team right now, but the Bills are gaining some momentum. They had excellent special teams all night and the defence continues to impress. I think getting Paul Posluzny back has been huge for them. The defence has been banged up since game one and is just now getting healthy.

The Bears would not have been able to beat those Bengals, but Cutler was god awful. People wondered why I didn't like the trade. Making Grossman mistakes. Interior OL and Dl are huge needs. Tommie Harris being out cemented that the bears would lose this game, and I was right. I expected a shoot out, but....wow...yeah, terrible first NFL game experience.

Ricky Williams is having a good day.

Also lol, Favre.

I'm by no means a defender of Brett Favre, but why 'lol' him? That last pick went right through Chester Taylor's hands. It should've been caught. I was very impressed with the Vikings, considering a lot of people considered them soft, and they were playing at one of the toughest stadiums in the NFL.

The Vikings did a real good job on defense. Their gameplan was exceptional and Ben Roethlisberger played a pretty poor game, failing to take advantage of what the Vikings were giving them, though a lot of that had to do with the offensive scheme vs. the Vikings' defensive scheme.

I would've liked to have seen some no huddle from the Steelers but once again they seem almost afraid to unleash it. It always leads to points but they rarely use it, perhaps out of fear that they will be forced to run it all the time, I don't know.

Dallas looks to finally be finding their groove with Austin emerging as their top receiver. If only they could have elicited a trade to get the dead weight that is Roy "I couldn't catch a ball to save my life" Williams out of Dallas we'd be set. Barber, Jones, and Choice is a lethal combination on the running side of things.