NFL 2009

livid

LOL yes the lions won! I hope people don't act like Brady Quinn is even remotely decent cause of this it was the lions. I do like how Stafford played though. also lol @ the steelers.

Wait, Quinn isn't good because it was against the Lions defense, but Stafford is amazing even though he played the Browns defense?

LOL yes the lions won! I hope people don't act like Brady Quinn is even remotely decent cause of this it was the lions. I do like how Stafford played though. also lol @ the steelers.

Wait, Quinn isn't good because it was against the Lions defense, but Stafford is amazing even though he played the Browns defense?

Pretty much my thoughts exactly. What an idiotic/hypocritical analysis to make.

Anyway, I don't like either team at all, but I felt bad for the Browns in that situation, when you're down, you're down.

Also, gotta love Manning back to form and how awesome Manningham looked. I'm still apprehensive of any type of play-off aspirations, when we've got the Vikings, Cowboys, and Eagles left on the schedule, which realistically could be 3-0 or 0-3 from those games, this all assuming wins against Carolina, Washington and Denver, which isn't certain, considering how crazy some game are going at the moment and how shit the secondary has been.

The Good News: I won $100 for my prediction immediately following the Steelers/Bengals game last week that Oakland was gonna beat the Bungles.

The Bad News: The Steelers are the most frustrating team to be a fan of this season.

For such a talented team they sure play like absolute shit at times. And the sad thing is, in all four games they lost this year they didn't shit the bed entirely. The first two games the defense played incredible for 3 quarters. The next two losses come down to special teams.

The Steelers dominated that game today. But a litany of mistakes cost them the game. It's beginning to piss me off. My blog on NFL.COM is going to be fun to write tomorrow, that's for sure.

Edited by Evil Chase K

The Good News: I won $100 for my prediction immediately following the Steelers/Bengals game last week that Oakland was gonna beat the Bungles.

The Bad News: The Steelers are the most frustrating team to be a fan of this season.

For such a talented team they sure play like absolute shit at times. And the sad thing is, in all four games they lost this year they didn't shit the bed entirely. The first two games the defense played incredible for 3 quarters. The next two losses come down to special teams.

The Steelers dominated that game today. But a litany of mistakes cost them the game. It's beginning to piss me off. My blog on NFL.COM is going to be fun to write tomorrow, that's for sure.

Really? You have a blog on NFL.COM? You ought to have said!

Also, try being a fucking Bears fan for frustration this year.

I know it was against the Browns but stafford was just insane now that i see what he actually did; NFL rookie record in yards and youngest player in modern nfl history to throw 5 touchdowns; thats some promising stuff for Lions fans even if it is the Browns

PS I want Texans to take this and beat Steelers for wildcard(w/ any of Jacksonville/miami/denver; just not pittsburgh)

PSS EDIT: BTW Vince Youngs fucking good; good for him - I like em

Edited by Mr Evil Guy

Really? You have a blog on NFL.COM? You ought to have said!

Also, try being a fucking Bears fan for frustration this year.

Have I mentioned it before?

Also, I still think it's more frustrating to be a Steelers fan. We're the defending Super Bowl Champs. The Bears are sorta supposed to suck.

I know it was against the Browns but stafford was just insane now that i see what he actually did; NFL rookie record in yards and youngest player in modern nfl history to throw 5 touchdowns; thats some promising stuff for Lions fans even if it is the Browns

PS I want Texans to take this and beat Steelers for wildcard(w/ any of Jacksonville/miami/denver; just not pittsburgh)

PSS EDIT: BTW Vince Youngs fucking good; good for him - I like em

I don't know that Vince Young is GOOD. He still has a long way to go. He's definitely improved dramatically. But I can't stand him or any of the Titans (specifically Keith Bulluck) so I hope he somehow gets worse.

As for Stafford, I give the kid credit for coming back into the game, in obvious pain to throw that TD pass. I realize guys play hurt all the time, but he seemed to be in an extraordinary amount of pain at the time.

And as far as the Wild Card goes no one but the Steelers can knock the Steelers out of the playoffs. They hold the tiebreaker over San Diego and Denver (one will win the division, the other [Denver] won't make the playoffs), they also still get the Ravens twice and Miami at the end of the year if they're still in the race. That leaves Jacksonville and Houston, who I believe still have to play each other one more time. And I think they both still have the Colts too. So unless the Steelers completely fall apart I can't see them missing the playoffs. Unfortunately I can't rule that out.

The Bears are sorta supposed to suck.

No, the Bears were supposed to be playoff contenders with Cutler throwing to Hester, Forte running wild, and a still-solid defense. Now, they have an injury-smashed defense, Forte being sent up the middle ad nauseam, and Cutler throwing to the wrong team. The Steelers won a Super Bowl as a six seed, and they still have a chance to get there again. No, there's no comparison.