UFC 2009: Undisputed

Maxx

Kickboxing/Judo has worked well for me, I'm thinking of starting up a Mauy Thai/BJJ career, Weight class undetermined.

I've lost multiple fights in a row before, You get on a kind of loss roll. and it's hard to come back from it, I just deleted the guy and started new.

Some of them are easy at the start of online, but at least it's a bit more fun compared to when you get to a high level and every single person plays the same style of backing off and then every round consisting of the two of you laying on the floor.

Gray Maynard is ridiculously overrated on this game. Apparently the game is claiming he's the greatest mat person in the history of MMA, I must have spent three rounds of just reversing and holding off on the ground, he was a bitch to beat. And the same goes for Diaz, I tried for five rounds to submit him, even when his stamina was completely drained. Managed to beat him with about twenty seconds left in the fifth and final round for my title. I rocked him four times and he recovered EVERY SINGLE TIME. Great fight, but damn that guy seemed almost unstoppable. I've got about 90,000 or whatever CRED it is, so I believe I need about 10,000 more to make the HOF and I'm something like 26-1 right now, so I'm really hoping I can manage a few more fights before they make me retire.

Also, does anyone know if you can change the colour of your trunks in career? I've set them to white and I always customise them, but I cant seem to find a way to change them to black (customise wise, not ready made ones). Surely there's a way to do it? Also, do you get any CRED for wearing already made trunks?

Fucking quitters are doing my head in. Just had a great fight, my Stevenson versus his Huerta, proper back and forth war that went three rounds, the kind of fight where you don't expect them to quit because they're playing 'properly' they're not like cheesing just to run up their records. But yeah, fifteen seconds to go and I lock in a kneebar for the submission win, and sure enough, he quits. I know I'm never going to top any leaderboards or anything, but being able to get a few achievements would be nice, submission wins are hard enough for me to come by, and it's enough trouble finding a fight that isn't Silva or GSP. Not that I can't beat those two, it's jsut boring having the same fights all the time.

Started up a LHW Muay Thai/BJJ fighter and proceed to go 6-0 in my first 6 fights and then due to fight camp, I screw up the time I have before a fight and go into my fight with Tim Boetsch with only 58% stamina, I manage to hit a few shots to the body and run up until the 3rd round when we both are in the red for stamina, As I'm trying to finish the fight, He KO's me with a sweet Superman punch.

Couple of fights down the road, I get the option to fight him again, I take it and once again he takes me to the 3rd round, Where I proceed to KO him with an uppercut that lifts him off his feet a little before he crashes to the floor, I hope Boetsch can win a few more fights so I can face him for a 3rd time and put him away for good.

Frank Mir is an absolute bastard in Career mode. Everytime he takes me to the floor it's game over. Whenver I move the stick to get back up he blocks it and eventually locks in a submission, which no matter how fast I twirl the stick always wins him the fight. Have got resonable sub and takedown defence aswell but he always gets the win that way. Damn Frank Mir :angry:

Make that 3 losses now, Evans and Ortiz GnP'd me from the mount, But scored three nice flying knee KO wins against Forrest and Chuck (x2)

[edit] FUCK! Machida tapped me out in under a minute, Serves me right for going for the flying armbar straight off the bat. I think i'm something like 16-4 now.

Edited by Super Nintendo Slogger