UFC 2009: Undisputed

Maxx

Read the booklet on how to transition. The key is to move the analog in the desired direction slowly, moving from the minor to major transition.

The mistake I made was moving the analog way too quickly, causing me to mess up the transition altogether. Take it slower, and you'll get there.

Went online for the first time, and got a record of 10 wins and 21 losses. And somehow I'm a level 16 >_>

But anyway got some vicious wins. First of all I KILLED some dude with Wanderlei Silva in the opening seconds of the second round, just coming at him with a flying knee then punching him several times before hitting a headkick. Then later on I faced a guy at something like level ten whilst I was level one and charged at him, delivering a punch to the head and getting the Flash KO (and a silver trophy) within 20 seconds.

It's awesome.

Read the booklet on how to transition. The key is to move the analog in the desired direction slowly, moving from the minor to major transition.

The mistake I made was moving the analog way too quickly, causing me to mess up the transition altogether. Take it slower, and you'll get there.

see the thing about that is that the place i bought it from gave me the game...without a booklet haha. real ghey but i think you described my problem i def try to move the stick fast.

So I finally got this thing settled down, and might be prepared for some EWB games. I have it on good authority that I am a "bitch" on the ground, so take that for what you will :shifty: My X-Box gamertag is Johan Gasmask, and I prefer playing as anything besides Middleweight because I am deathly afraid of losing to Chris Lieben.

• Admin

And how can I exploit them? >_>

Finally got my online Flash KO trophy the other day - in the 2nd round of a pretty even fight, then the guy goes for a spinning back fist about the same time I go for a Superman Punch - and my superman hits him square in the back of the head, and he just falls forward onto his face. I went up 5 levels after that (think I'm level 18 now).

Enter random crying about how only few players online win by being great players while most are just exploiding weaknesses in the game engin.

I know the feeling. That's why I am gonna sell it.

I feel the exact same, I don't even play it anymore because of how ridiculous it is.

Enter random crying about how only few players online win by being great players while most are just exploiding weaknesses in the game engin.

I know the feeling. That's why I am gonna sell it.

Curious to know, what exactly are these weaknesses?

I guss you will know once you play online often enough... it´s just stuff like one special punch that you just can shoot over and over again because it´s so fast that you are basicly locked in the being hit animation. Or fighting people that use turbo controlers to submit you. You can check these guys out, just let them take you down first thing in the fight and if they submit you right away, no matter what you do... you know it´s a turbo controler.

Submision needs to be timeing based in the sequell.

Yeah, sparring is fucking rubbish.

And it makes you seem like a bitch. The third sparring partner is one hell of a bitch. During a training camp excercise, all the bastard did was take me down and kept me on the ground for FIVE minutes. Nothing improved.

If the game cheats you you are alowed to cheat back.

what the hell do you have to do to get into the Hall of Fame when the career mode ends? My Fedor CAF had a 25-10-0 record, two Heavyweight title reigns, the 3,6 and 10 win fight streak, several Fight of the Night and Knockout awards (fuck Submissions, seriously). That's probably the best career I've had with any created fight so far. Beat Lesnar twice, Big Nog once, Sylvia about 5 times :shifty:, Arvloski around 2, etc. Only fight I consintantly had trouble with this time around was Cro Cop. I also had an epic one round war with Kongo before I KO'd him in the final seconds. It was straight up, nose-to-nose rights and lefts and elbows for 5 minutes.

There really needs to be an Exhibition Title Defense mode. And come on, it's UFC, where is a tournament feature? Oh, and injuries/bone breaks in the actual gameplay, too. Career mode is decent for a first time game like this. Hopefully these are addressed in the next series, if there is one.