UFC 2009: Undisputed

Maxx

MIght be, but if you are smart you do not anounce a patch a long time before you are able to release it, it just gets the preshure up... look at the sims 3 for example. Patch anounced 3 Days ago, released today, 150+ fixes. Obviusly they will have worked a lot longer on that one aswell.

As Dragsy said, it's fucking THQ. They did the exact same with Smackdown, it was announced and then didn't come out for months. Heck, has it even come out yet? I stopped playing the game a few months back because the disc wont load any more, but I'd been waiting about three months for the fucking patch then.

People who repeatedly do gay shit are gay

"SLAM GET UP SLAM GET UP SLAM"

"TAKE DOWN SLAM TAKEDOWN TAKEDOWN ATTEMPT SLAM SLAM SIT ON TOP OF YOU FOR ROUND"(the fucking slams where you're in guard - every time I got off of him he just kept doing it - soooo fucked)

"LAY ON SIDE BLOCK TRANSITION KNEE TAKE DOWN LAY ON SIDE BLOCK TRANSITION BLOCK TRANSITION SIT ON FOR ROUND"

That's like 3/4 of my losses - it was ridiculous cause all of them refused to do anything else at all. I get that it's all apart of the game but it just rips the fun out of it

Why not just not let them do that stuff then? I know it takes the fun away when people fight in rather boring ways, but if you let them do it, then that's your fault really. If all they do for an entire round is slams and sit on you, then you know what to be prepared for in the following round, so don't let them do it. Stop the slams, stop the take downs, do the slams yourself, do some take downs, sit on top of them and get them frustrated. That usually works...well no, that's a lie, that usually makes them cry and quit, but yeah. People will do that shit if you are letting them, even if it sounds easier said than done. Sometimes you have to play them at their game and frustrate them. Not always the most exciting matches, but it's that or let people just bitch you out in shitty ways.

Why not just not let them do that stuff then?

I can't say the same for you, but that's because I'm not a cunt and I like my matches to be entertaining, interesting even.

And on that note, fuck Frank Edgar. I'm cheating shamelessly to get the undefeated achievement done with, but he simply will not die. I can't stop him taking me down whenever he feels like it, I similarly can't take him down and the one time I had him on the ropes, he made me tap out. Fucking fuck.

Edited by Doctor HorriBe

...Come on though. They're hardly going to go any other way than the way they're going now unless you use stuff that combats what these people are trying against you.

Playing online games in general against randomers doesn't provide too much fun. Playing with friends is the way to go if you want "entertaining" fights.

People who repeatedly do gay shit are gay

"SLAM GET UP SLAM GET UP SLAM"

"TAKE DOWN SLAM TAKEDOWN TAKEDOWN ATTEMPT SLAM SLAM SIT ON TOP OF YOU FOR ROUND"(the fucking slams where you're in guard - every time I got off of him he just kept doing it - soooo fucked)

"LAY ON SIDE BLOCK TRANSITION KNEE TAKE DOWN LAY ON SIDE BLOCK TRANSITION BLOCK TRANSITION SIT ON FOR ROUND"

That's like 3/4 of my losses - it was ridiculous cause all of them refused to do anything else at all. I get that it's all apart of the game but it just rips the fun out of it

Why not just not let them do that stuff then? I know it takes the fun away when people fight in rather boring ways, but if you let them do it, then that's your fault really. If all they do for an entire round is slams and sit on you, then you know what to be prepared for in the following round, so don't let them do it. Stop the slams, stop the take downs, do the slams yourself, do some take downs, sit on top of them and get them frustrated. That usually works...well no, that's a lie, that usually makes them cry and quit, but yeah. People will do that shit if you are letting them, even if it sounds easier said than done. Sometimes you have to play them at their game and frustrate them. Not always the most exciting matches, but it's that or let people just bitch you out in shitty ways.

They just block all my transitions and if I get close and fuck em up stand up with like Amir Sadollah(lolz) and I was a BJJ guy each time: if I knew they'd just be gay I'd of picked Henderson or some shit; and the guys who just sit on me I mounted him like three times and damaged him to fuck but every time he'd roll over - get to my side and sit on me then knees and just block my transitions for a good 4 minutes - gayest shit of my life

The guy who just did the guard slam over and over again I had at lower life than me and than he flash ko'd me with one gay punch from up there; all he did was take down cause after the first round he did not throw more than one punch before attempting to take me down; the guy who did the stand slams was Brock and he just stood there and attempted to catch all my moves and if I threw a kick he'd take me down stand up and just continuously try the same shit; it's just gay

On this note how do you reverse slams?

...Come on though. They're hardly going to go any other way than the way they're going now unless you use stuff that combats what these people are trying against you.

I get that it's all apart of the game but it just rips the fun out of it

Everything I'd do they'd just revert back to the same shit and repeat: it's not like I suck cause I have like a 65% win/loss thing or whatever but I haven't played the months; go on and then it's just straight same shit; I miss when it first came out cause I had a blast online

It's just like "really now? You get enjoyment out of that shit?"

Might be a different server for Germany.

I cannot get into an online game, but that was already happening the last time i tried to play online.

People seem to report that they still fight über CAWs and encounter quitters, so maybe it´s just an Image update for the octagon?

I just beat a level 37 CroCop with my Level 4 Acound... there is a DNF (did not finish) cound and a % on how many of his fights this means. But it starts at zero for everyone i belive.

Had another fight, still pritty laggy.

Leadboards did not get reset (at least for the moment)

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

starting to dislike playing online just because of people holding on for ages, laying on top for ages so i can't do anything and then i end up somehow losing decisions when i do more damage and do more in the fight just no fun no more :(

I had a few games and won by two flash ko's if i remember yesterday but one of them was because i rocked them on the ground so just 1 big punch was gonna get a flash ko. Theres a few flash ko's but not as much as before the patch i would say

Am I missing something, a Flash KO is just a one-hit knockout isn't it, like no rocking the person before? If so, why won't this trophy unlock :angry:

Not really, a flash KO is when they go down before you'd expect them to. I think.

Edited by Plubby

• Admin
Am I missing something, a Flash KO is just a one-hit knockout isn't it, like no rocking the person before? If so, why won't this trophy unlock :angry:

Not really, a flash KO is when they go down before you'd expect them to.

Balls.

lmao the guy went Anderson Silva i went Franklin and the amount of times he rocked me in the 2nd he should of just stopped being cocky and went for a TKO but no kept letting me get up i'd fall back down after a punch or kick i held on to the 3rd and final round... Took him down got the mount and submitted him with an armbar totally underserved win but serves him right for being a cocky bastard