UFC 2009: Undisputed

Maxx

Just unlocked "That Was Easy" achievement, although it was the SECOND time I did it. First one didn't count for me for some reason. Anyway, it was purely accidental. I was Kongo against Nog and just as they commentary said "Kongo is one of that guys that if you could really teach him some great wrestling or jiu jitsu he could...." left hand KO, by accident as well, to end the fight. Wasn't even looking at the tv full, was distracted when I punched.

Why does that surprise you? Firstly, it's THQ/Jukes, they don't give a flying fuck about their products once people have plunked down their cash (look at the Smackdown patch debacle as an example). Second, even if they did give a shit, patches usually take a while to come out, Madden's last year was quite a while I remember, and the NHL one was a good four months. They've got development cycles and timetables to keep to, once the current game is out, barring a gamebreaking issue or glitch, it's just not a priority anymore, especially with the yearly franchises.

MIght be, but if you are smart you do not anounce a patch a long time before you are able to release it, it just gets the preshure up... look at the sims 3 for example. Patch anounced 3 Days ago, released today, 150+ fixes. Obviusly they will have worked a lot longer on that one aswell.

People who repeatedly do gay shit are gay

"SLAM GET UP SLAM GET UP SLAM"

"TAKE DOWN SLAM TAKEDOWN TAKEDOWN ATTEMPT SLAM SLAM SIT ON TOP OF YOU FOR ROUND"(the fucking slams where you're in guard - every time I got off of him he just kept doing it - soooo fucked)

"LAY ON SIDE BLOCK TRANSITION KNEE TAKE DOWN LAY ON SIDE BLOCK TRANSITION BLOCK TRANSITION SIT ON FOR ROUND"

That's like 3/4 of my losses - it was ridiculous cause all of them refused to do anything else at all. I get that it's all apart of the game but it just rips the fun out of it

Edited by Mr Evil Guy

I think that's wrong, it doesn't get the pressure up...you're the only I've seen harping on about it :P

You shouled take a look at the offical board than... about 4 days after htey anounced the patch prittymuch every news topic endet up beeing "FUCK YOU WERE IS MY PATCH" "EA WILL WIN TIS BATTLE YOU LOOSERS" ect. pp.