Jason Statham

GhostMachine

Crank 2 I'm MAJORLY in two minds about it. Basically for me the first one has so quickly passed into folklore that it should have been untouchable. However, I love Crank and watching the trailer for the second one means I KNOW I'll watch it cos it's Statham at his best and he's looking for people who have his HEART. Brilliant :P

Crank 2 can't go wrong for me if only because the tag line on the newest poster is: He was dead... but he got better.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I thought was funny is that the director of the first two Transporter movies claimed that Frank Martin was the first gay action hero. Granted this was before the third movie - which he didn't direct - came out, but apparently he forgot about Frank getting it on with the girl who turned out to be the package in the first film. And he didn't create the character or help write the first film, so I'm trying to figure out why the hell he tried to claim the character was gay.

I've seen Collateral, but I guess I need to rewatch it. I missed Jason Statham's cameo as Frank. >_<

Sorry, but The One sucked. It sucked so much I more or less erased it from my mind and completely forgot Statham was in it.

Oh, and Irish Car Bomb, I read that Crank 2 has another public sex scene between Statham and Smart's characters.

If you haven't seen Chaos, I highly recommend it. Even if it does have Wesley Snipes in it. (Snipes hasn't really made a good movie since Art of War, which has me wary of checking out the sequel) Statham and Ryan Phillipe are both excellent in it, and it has one hell of a twist I never saw coming.

Oh, and Irish Car Bomb, I read that Crank 2 has another public sex scene between Statham and Smart's characters.

The trailer also shows him publicly fucking an old lady.

Erm.. just at what point do you find out the bird in T3 was the first package ?

He meant to say that Statham had sex with the first package, as in from the first film.

Aa okay.. what I found most amazing about T3.. is that it's the bird's first ever movie

That..and the Ukranian (Or whatever country it was) Minister is actually Dutch -_-

As long as the moment Revolver finishes, you stop thinking about it, it's all good.

If you actually try and digest it, you're just going to upset yourself. So don't. Stick a finger down your throat, throw it all back up again and then forget about it.

this

this

a thousand times

this

Watched Death Race the other day. Is it just me or does he not speak till like 20 minutes into the film?

He's a fucking tank. Shame Death Race is just a randomly pointless film with no real... aim. Still awesome for when Grimm's head explodes though. Could watch that all day.

Watched Death Race the other day. Is it just me or does he not speak till like 20 minutes into the film?

He's a fucking tank. Shame Death Race is just a randomly pointless film with no real... aim. Still awesome for when Grimm's head explodes though. Could watch that all day.

I want to see it, but one thing I heard of that sucks: David Carradine's cameo is only a voiceover and he doesn't actually appear on-screen?

And there are two trailers for Crank High Voltage, and the other one does show him getting it on with Amy Smart.

I wonder what they'd do with a Crank 3, if this isn't the last one. Have him gulping down Red Bulls left and right?

They had that already in the first one. :shifty:

No. I mean he does NOTHING BUT pounding down Red Bulls, then maybe scrambling for a bathroom every once in a while, while trying to ditch or kill the bad guys. :shifty:

And fucking Amy Smart in public. Don't forget that part.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.slate.com/id/2216329/

Really good article on Statham..calling him "The biggest B-movie star in the world"