You Pick Mafia 2 Sign Up Thread

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because it appears some people are confused:

Not EVERY suggestion made it into the game. Most people had at least one make it in though. Some more, some less. I had you all submit three so I'd have a wide variety of choices, allowing for the best possible line-up.

My first one was admittedly pretty shit. I think it would make a better theme for a day rather than a role for a character. My other two were gold though. :D

My 2nd one is probably the best, and I really hope it goes to someone who is better than Ace.

Indeed. Why out of that list of players I see about 7 names that are as bad/worse then me. Not including Bill either solely because I haven't seen him play.

Oh, nice avatar GoGo :pervert:

God. Ace... just... just fucking stop it. It's not funny, it's confusing in the games you're both in, and it's doing nothing except cementing people's opinions of you as obnoxious. You know I have no problem with you, but come on.

Edited by Awesousa Kong

I think my second one had the best gameplay dynamic, but the first one was the most interesting to me. The third was a safe, but could be fun in the right hands, role.

I'm actually a little suprised you let me in, Josh, after I left you hanging on 12 Angry Men. You do not know how pissed off I was that I missed that, I was really excited for it.

I'm cool with not getting in this game. For me, what matters is one of the role suggestions I PM'ed gets in. Now that would really be a blast to see, especially if the second or third role suggestion would make the cut. The first one? Meh, it's an outdated EWB in-joke so I'm not banking on it to get in.

Edited by D-Extreme