You Pick Mafia 2 Sign Up Thread

It's back! It's the 31 player game, where YOU determine the roles, set-up, etc.!

For further reference, here's a link to the original You Pick Mafia: http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index....showtopic=51343

This will be run in almost identical fashion.

What I need from you:

1. A sign-up post in this thread, as per usual.

2. A PM sent to me, containing THREE suggestions. More on this in a bit.

The sign-ups are NOT first-come-first-served. I will leave sign-ups open for a day or so and select the 31 players I feel will make for the best game. They won't necessarily be the best players or the old stand-bys. However, preference WILL be given to people who a) have a proven track record of ACTIVITY in the games they sign up for and b) make awesome suggestions.

Now, about your three suggestions:

- The suggestions can be literally ANYTHING. They can be real life people, pop culture characters, inanimate objects, EWB in-jokes, a simple picture, a song lyric, etc, etc, etc. In other words: BE CREATIVE!

- The suggestions do not need to be written in the form of a role. A simple word, phrase, or sentence fragment is fine.

- However, IF YOU WISH to include further info (i.e. a full role name, an ability, a full role description, etc.) feel free.

- PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE include a link or links I can look at in order to familiarize myself with whatever it is you are suggesting. If you make a suggestion I am not familiar with and include no link for reference, I guarantee it will go unused.

- Please send only ONE PM. I will likely be receiving a lot of PMs, and I do not wish to have my inbox full to capacity when I still need to use it.

I reserve the right to twist, mangle, and deform your suggestions in any way I see fit, for any reason at all. Some suggestions may even be used VERY tangentially, to the extent they may inspire elements of the game besides the roles. This is merely an example.

Also, understand that due to the very nature of this game the turn around from sign-ups to the game beginning WILL be longer than normal. My work on setting this thing up has only barely begun. I appreciate your patience.

Any questions about anything, feel free to let me know.

Now.

Go do! That voodoo! That you do - so welllllllllllllll!

The Official Player List

1. Bill

2. Sousa

3. -A-

4. CWB

5. DMN

6. naiwf

7. MPH

8. Quasi Juice

9. Pesci

10. GoGo

11. Hajj

12. pizzamonkey

13. Zan

14. Norro

15. thug

16. SDM

17. Jam

18. FD

19. TRW

20. Ruki

21. Footjob Fever

22. TGC

23. Will

24. Ace

25. MEG

26. LCS

27. Momo

28. Maxx

29. Split

30. 9 to 5

31. WFS

Replacements:

- wrathofcarnage

- D-Extreme

- LD

- Pris

- Pleatherface

- Whispering Eye

- nabeel

- Gamemaster

Edited by Josh-oo-wuh

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I put a frankly ridiculous amount of time into working out my roles, I defy anyone to prove themselves more obsessed about this game than me.

EDIT: And they aren't even that great, really.

Edited by -A-