You Make The Mafia Role

You Make The Mafia Role

A Gongsun Zan Production

THE RULES

Each round, you have 48 hours to submit an entry that meets the criteria set in the game thread. You are free to send in multiple entries, but only the last one that you sent in will be taken into consideration.

All entries must be PMed to me. You may CC any of the other judges, but if I don't receive it, it doesn't count.

Each player will be given a chance to skip one of the rounds. To do so, simply send me a PM telling me you want to do so.

Should you fail to meet a deadline, I will assume you intended to skip that round. If you have already used your skip chance, than you will be eliminated instantly.

All decisions made by the Judges are final, and will not be influenced by your bitching.

Any other questions can be asked in this thread.

THE JUDGES

Gongsun Zan, the Godfather of EWB Mafia

and

Rabid Wolverine, the ruler of the Mafia Cube

and

-A-, some guy who talks a lot.

THE CONTESTANTS

Still Alive:

01. Sousa (The Legend of Zelda: A Mafia to the Past)

06. Matt (Bands/Artists)

11. DFF (Science Fiction)

15. Norro (Famous Websites)

The Graveyard:

12. oldskool (MGS)

13. woc (Summer Blockbusters)

05. LCS (Famous Britons)

08. Toffee (Attitude Era)

09. TEVOL (UNTHEMED)

17. The Hypnosis (Wrestling)

16. Ace (EWB Members)

04. SeanDMan (Shamelessly Stealing Other People's Themes From This List)

07. MPH (MMAfia)

03. Pleatherface (Cartoons)

10. FD (Disney Channel Originals)

02. Ruki (Video Games)

14. Marcos (The Cube's Greatest Characters)

---

Round 1: Self-Portrait

The Criteria: For your first challenge, I want you to design a role based around yourself. That's it. You can assign yourself whatever alignment or abilities you want. You can base it off your play-style, gimmick, previous diaries, your one-time-argument-with-Dukes-in-the-Dome, whatever you can think of. The only condition you need to meet is that your board name (or one of your known aliases) features somewhere in your role title. Obviously, this does not make use of your chosen theme, unless you're Ace, in which case, whatever.

Here's an example, from Mafia Cubed II:

You are Gongsun Zan, Diary Cube Aligned Disorganized Game Organizer. As the creator of the EWB Mafia series, you possess great inside knowledge on many of the roles and alignments otherwise hidden to the average player. Armed with such information, there’s no doubt of your ability to assist the Diary Cube…that is, if you can actually remember where you wrote it down. Each night, you will go through your design notes, hoping to find any shred of useful information. At the start of each day, you will be informed of your findings.

You win when all threats to the Diary Cube have been eliminated.

Mod Notes:

Randomly receives alignments from Mafia I & II, alternating each night.

The competitors with the lowest two scores will be eliminated from the game.

You have 48 hours to PM me your roles.

Edited by Zan and Max

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boo.

*goes with Plan B*

If it's any consolation, I had to do the same thing.

I assume my role is okay, Zan?