Dome Lethal Lottery King of Trios Tournament

JStarr

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, might be safe to close this mother now.

By my count, we have about 34 people throwing in. We may expand into King of Trios territory and add an alternate to each team, if we stick with 8 teams.

I'll consult with the other judges and we'll see who gets invited. Thanks for the interest, fellas, now we'll see who makes the cut.

Word to come hopefully no later than Friday.

Never mind, word to come no later than tonight.

First off, with all apologies due, those who have been cut:

CFDunk

Romero

jayden

IJS

efwa4life

LegendKiller33

SwantonEdge

kiss 2 kill

Evil Chase K

Haloheadfire

Pepsi Twist

TheRossWalker

Szumi (offered to pull out)

Now, the drawing for team captains. I used the Sequence Generator at random.org to give each captain a number between 1 and 8.

Captain #1: Inner D Monz

Captain #2: NBT

Captain #3: Bigal

Captain #4: Sousa

Captain #5: FD

Captain #6: Hajjhowe

Captain #7: Essa

Captain #8: TheRaySays

And, likewise with the other 16 competitors, I went right down the list and gave everyone a 1-8 number to see whose team they fell on. And here's how they finished.

9 to 5--7

Be--2

BuddyAwesome--7

EddieG--4

El Presidente--5

TKz--1

Downward Spiral--2

SRN--4

Split Second--8

Meacon--1

Krone--8

TheTruth--3

Hailtothechimp--6

En Dub--3

The Brian J--5

Vendetta--6

So, we're left with:

Team #1:

Inner D Monz

TKz

Meacon

Team #2:

NBT

Be

Downward Spiral

Team #3:

Bigal

TheTruth

En Dub

Team #4:

Sousa

EddieG

SRN

Team #5:

FD

El Presidente

The Brian J

Team #6:

Hajjhowe

Hailtothechimp

Vendetta

Team #7:

Essa

9 to 5

Buddy Awesome

Team #8:

TheRaySays

Split Second

Krone

These numbers in no way reflect your first-round pairings, which have also been randomly determined and which no one will know about except me. This is to prevent voting on "name value" rather than quality of entry.

Captains will be receiving their rule sets the next couple of days, and it will be their responsibility to PM said rules to their team members. Why? Because it's easier for me to look up 8 always-changing display names than 24, and I'm a lazy bastard. Sue me. It will also be the captain's responsibility to decide who writes what. We will go ahead and make it a King of Trios arrangement, so all three team members must contribute. Each team member's work should come to me separately, and the captain MUST note to me the order in which these segments should be posted. If not, I'll post them in the order received, and your entry will look quite stupid. :P Anyone who does not contribute goes on The List.

Anyone who has rule set suggestions, put them in the thread on the other end of this link.

First-round entries will be due Friday, May 22, with judging to take place the following week and the semifinals beginning approximately this time next month. Lather, rinse, repeat for the finals.

Good luck to all entrants.