The Inevitable Summer Transfer Market Topic

Matic is actually quite good from what I saw because Sunderland were interested in him.

I can probably imagine he'll spend a few years with you, get loaned out, then sold and never really do anything of note though. I honestly don't think a move to Chelsea is wise for him but maybe I'll be proved wrong.

Shev is POSSIBLY heading out of Chelsea, I cant actually remember where to, was it Kiev or somebody like Olympiakos? I'm not so sure that'll happen with Carlo in charge at Chelsea though, but surely the guy at least wants to be playing some part in the main team? If he gets a chance, I think he could do much better than he previously has, because he's always worked well under Carlo.

I think those Kiev/Fernabache?/etc. rumours were around before Shevchenko came out and said "No, I'm definitely going to honour the last year of my contract here at Chelsea."

And even with Ancelotti, I can't see Shev getting into the first team, or even being brought off the bench ahead of Sturridge, unless he plays him in the Champions League (when Drogba is suspended) against the weakest team of the Group Stage just for fun.

Guest Ringmaster

The last time I saw Salgado play was that one game against Barca and let's be honest, that was by far the worst defensive dislay I have seen since Cacapa went nerts at Newcastle and played 10 minutes or whatever.

Oh, and that player Liverpool signed is atrocious. His own fans are glad he's gone :shifty:. But what can you expect for 1.5 mil?

Oh, and that player Liverpool signed is atrocious. His own fans are glad he's gone :shifty:. But what can you expect for 1.5 mil?

He'll have to up is game lest Carra threaten to beat him :shifty:

Sol Campbell to Notts County is a great signing for them I think. I'd love to see them flying up the leagues to emulate my great Ultimate Soccer Manager game of many years ago! :shifty: