The Inevitable Summer Transfer Market Topic

Beye's a good buy for Villa at that price I think. Hopefully he does well there.

I'm really surprised we've got so much for our outgoing players too. I expected more to be gone by now, but I also thought we'd have brought a few in, along with a permanent manager.

Aquilani must harbour no dreams of furthering his career in the Italian national team by moving to England. Pretty much a sure fire way to not get picked these days isn't it?

Dossena has still managed to stay in the Italian side.

Not for sale Lee Cattermole has signed for Sunderland. Chuffed with it. Apparently £6m + clauses/all that boring shit but I'm not sure just yet.

EDIT: £6m rising to £8m seems to be the price quoted by Sunderland fans and Wigan fans.

Oh and the Wigan fans are upset it seems. I've seen comments that Cattermole shouldn't join "Pie Face" Steve Bruce at Scumberland because it's a shit hole.

No I haven't actually been to Wigan but I didn't realise it could be mistaken for St. Tropez on the Riviera.

I'm happy with that signing. Cana and Cattermole will give our attacking 4 freedom to be creative which should bring out the best in Rico/Steed/Reidy.

2nd EDIT: Apparently it's just £8m. No more no less. Which is good since £10-12m was the figure being banded around earlier.

Edited by IAceI

Bit late I know but I will not have a bad word said about Lorenzo Amoruso. He was brilliant. plus it gave us the one remotely interesting thing to ever come out of Barry Ferguson's mouth - "Haw! Amo ya fud!"

Try watching Amoruso for Rovers. :(

Or that cunt Ferguson too for that matter. :@

At least you gave us Tugay.

I was sure that Sunderland offered more than £8m for him before... or was that just speculation and stuff?

Good signing for Sunderland tbh, to be fair both Wigan and Sunderland are absolute shitholes to visit... but at least Sunderland has a financial backer and a future ¬_¬

Not for sale Lee Cattermole has signed for Sunderland. Chuffed with it. Apparently £6m + clauses/all that boring shit but I'm not sure just yet.

EDIT: £6m rising to £8m seems to be the price quoted by Sunderland fans and Wigan fans.

Oh and the Wigan fans are upset it seems. I've seen comments that Cattermole shouldn't join "Pie Face" Steve Bruce at Scumberland because it's a shit hole.

No I haven't actually been to Wigan but I didn't realise it could be mistaken for St. Tropez on the Riviera.

I'm happy with that signing. Cana and Cattermole will give our attacking 4 freedom to be creative which should bring out the best in Rico/Steed/Reidy.

2nd EDIT: Apparently it's just £8m. No more no less. Which is good since £10-12m was the figure being banded around earlier.

Wigan is a shit hole.

Bit late I know but I will not have a bad word said about Lorenzo Amoruso. He was brilliant. plus it gave us the one remotely interesting thing to ever come out of Barry Ferguson's mouth - "Haw! Amo ya fud!"

Try watching Amoruso for Rovers. :(

Or that cunt Ferguson too for that matter. :@

At least you gave us Tugay.

And Khizanishvili. ;)

Yup, Pizarro > Bremen, confirmed. Don't know if any money changed hands...seems unlikely, to be honest.

We've also bought some 21 year old Serbian midfielder named Nemanja Matic. The response to this signing is summed up quite succinctly by the selected 606 quote included in the BBC article: "Anyone know anything about this guy?"

Short answer: no. :shifty: