What the hell?

cthemason

Romo's not starting material

Henson was said to be out performing Vinny and Crackhead

Luckily the cowboys are a defensive team, that should still be enough to keep them ahead of the Redskins and Giants.

Edited by Maxx

Good, I don't like Carter, and think he sucks. I'm not a Cowboy fan either, hate them a matter of fact, but whatever. And I hope to god he does not end up on the Ravens, we don't need him anyways. Somebody like Atlanta or the Jets, places that really need a backup QB will probably be the place he ends up, if anybody signs him, that is.

9ers, Fins, and Cards all have young QBs that their going with during their rebuilding. Bucs don't need a QB, they have Brad Johnson and Brian Greise.

I can see him somewhere like Baltimore as a back up though.

We got Kordell Stewart for that role.

I think he'll go to possibly the Colts as a backup since if Manning gets injured they are royally fucked. However, I'm not sure if they'll do that. In any case, he will be a back-up on a team somewhere. Even if that means CFL.

And I'm betting Henson will be their starter now.

Edited by damshow

Vinny will start on opening day, barring injury, I guarentee that.

Carter probably won't get picked up, this drug habbit isn't new. He had couseling in 2003 and there was a drug counselor on the Cowboys sidelines for the 03-04 season.

Clearly this wasn't enough to stop Quincy's addiction, and its obviously out of control, as he can't even stay off the stuff for training camp.

Guest BacknBlackHoez

theres a good chance about 80% or more of the NFL players, smoke marijuana, so its not just like Q is the only one doing it.

Off-Topic, sycodmn, I like the Sig, New Jack was my favorite ECW star.

Guest BacknBlackHoez

oh, by substance abuse i assumed Marijuana, since the whole Ricky thing....but if it is Cocaine, then i agree with releasing him. He needs to spend this season in a rehab center, then try to come back next year and redeam himself, but hey, he played good last year and he wa son it.

As a Cowboys fan, I'm a pissed about this. I didn't want Dallas to sign Testaverde in the first place, because I've always felt he was overrated. Still do. He's a decent quarterback, but not great.

But if Carter was snorting, then I'm glad they have Testaverde, because that means they'll at least have one proven quarterback to rely on.

I just hope Parcells doesn't try to get any more players who played for him on the Jets or Giants....

Well rest assured most players on teh 1986 Giants aren't playing anymore

I'm happy he's gone, he was only good with Parcells as a coach, he absolutely blew when no one pushed him, so that shows he can't motivate himself.

Plus Henson would be starting next year anyways