Confederations Cup

Hobo

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Egypt 3-3 Brazil!

I kind of expected Egypt to be less than a pushover, unlike the RTE commentators it seemed.

....and Egypt have lodged a complaint about the Brazilian penalty due to Howard Webb "illegally" using video evidence to award it.

Oh, Howard Webb, it's always you.

The Bees sound angry tonight. Also Jozy Altidore, may very much be able to score if the US play the right ball. He's troubling the Italians.

Jeez, really wasn't expecting that much fight from Egypt. How are they going in continental qualification? Would be good to see a 'new' African nation in the World Cup next year.

The Bees sound angry tonight. Also Jozy Altidore, may very much be able to score if the US play the right ball. He's troubling the Italians.

Stop jinxing him!

Jeez, really wasn't expecting that much fight from Egypt. How are they going in continental qualification? Would be good to see a 'new' African nation in the World Cup next year.

They've won the African Cup of nations twice in a row, and mostly play that well because half their national team play for the same team in Egypt. They've just been unlucky in World Cup qualifiers once they come up against a team that doesn't just play 'get the ball to our star player at EVERY opportunity' and bothers to pass <_<

The Italian National Football team can drop dead as far as I'm concerned, GO USA!

And you guys are not wrong, That buzzing noise is going to do my head in.

USA really have looked really average tonight and that's against an Italy side that are far from their best form.

Also, I forgot to add how shit the commentary team are. Do these two commentate every match in this tournament? I cant remember either of their names, but they're both awful. Neither of them seem to have a clue what they're actually talking about and seem to have no proper knowledge outside of the English game.

Edit - SUPER DE ROSSI :w00t:

Edited by Scum Fan 4 Life