Official Premier League 2009/10 thread

Lineker

Carvalho's been lucky lucky today. That's a clumsy foul in each half that's been overlooked.

I liked the Keane slow-mo though, telling Webb that if it wasn't a penalty then he should have booked Keane.

Meh 2-0. Disappointing.

Still, 12 points from 18 is groovy having played three of the big teams.....

Wait, a bad Howard Webb penalty decision leading to Tottenham conceding>!>!> <_<

Mmm, handball in the box. I can't say that cancels out the previous missed penalty because a penalty at 1-0 down does not equal a penalty at 3-0 up, but in some ways it's nice to know that Webb is being shit all over the pitch.

I stand by my belief that Spurs were ok. Chelsea edged a pretty balanced first half with the goal in a 45 that could easily have been 3-3, or 3-2 or whatever to either team.

Then Ledley goes off injured, then the penalty error, then an immediate goal while Spurs are reorganizing...

Then the good work from Drogba and the good tackle from Corluka with the unlucky bounce...and that's it.

It feels weird to have lost it by such a margin.

Tottenham played ok and I still have confidence for a very good season. I think most teams will lose away at Chelsea this season. Burnley at home next needs to be a win though.

What the hell happened? I turned it off after Bellamy scored, thought that was it, then I just see on Sky Sports Live Center that Owen has scored in the SIXTH minute of injury time? THE HELL? Even as a United fan, I've no clue how there was that much time added.

I take back everything I said in my last post :pervert:

Edit - And Stok, it was more out of anger and two shocking defensive mistakes. I'm an idiot, enough said.

lol

"A score draw?! We're fucking shit. Ferdinand you joke. I'm turning it off. What, we scored? YESSSSS BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED"

I've never seen anyone encapsulate everything that is shit about glory supporters into one human being as well as you do.

• Like 1