...well that didn't live up to the hype.

Hellfire

I'm goping to agree with Lost, i tried to get into it, i really did, I wanted to love it, just like my mates, but it just seemed that it was a load of guys in a room, they all put something on a piece of paper and pulled stuff out of a hat

"And in this episode we're going to have a Polar Bear..."

The problem was that at the start it was awesome BECAUSE of stuff like the smoke and the polar bear and it was linked to the comic book and it was just weird...Then they just ignored all of that stuff and threw in loads of new annoying characters.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deadwood. Alot of my mates were saying how good it was, yet i just couldn't get into it, found it boring and felt like i wasted a good hour of my life whilst watching it. One show that got hyped up and i am now addicted to is Entourage, i can't get enough of it and can't wait for the new season.

Forrest Gump. I've tried to watch it numerous times, I love Tom Hanks and it's my girlfriend's favorite movie. But every time, it nearly puts me to sleep. Just the overall story arc is uninteresting to me, and most of the characters seem plain and boring. Not to mention the fact that it goes on about 40 minutes too long. I don't know if I just haven't been in the right mood each time, or if it's just one of those that I'll never enjoy.