Fantasy Football - EWB league

Lowerdeck

For anyone interested in being in an EWB league, here is this.

ID: 78078

PW: wholikesthejets

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

Live draft is Aug. 23rd (Sunday) at 6:30 pm ET

1. Lowerdeck (Springfield Atoms)

2. LividSoprano (P52 Bombers)

3. Raven52 (Baltimore Sharks)

4. Slogger (Wyoming Nobodies)

5. IJS (Kentucky Kamikazes)

6. Mysterio2000X (Is This It?)

7. IWA Pryme-Time (Pryme Time Players)

8. Trey (IL Midgetpimps)

9. JHS (The Good Listeners)

Might add to 12 teams if enough demand

I tried to make the settings so we got a high scoring league on our hands.

Edited by Lowerdeck

OF COURSE THERE'S AN EWB LEAUGE! For the last 4 years there's been an EWB league! THE OFFICIAL EWB LEAUGE

Good god man I expand the league to 12 teams to include you and this is how I'm repaid?!

Knife in the back Lowerdeck!

and now I've ruined the suprise!

You are a bad man! Do you kick puppies in your free time?!

Edited by Maxx

Seriously though, yes the Official EWB Fantasy Football League will be back for another season, but its still too early to post anything. Working on getting confirmation from the 12 players involved. I believe I'm up to 11 of 12.

Was I involved last year? I know I either won or came in second the last time I participated. Or maybe that was pick 'em and not fantasy. I forget.

It was pick 'em. If a spot opens up let me know.

Edited by naiwf

Just wondering, why is this so exclusive and why does everyone involed seem to think it's some sort of elite club? Surely the more the better. It's like a secret society. Not that I want to join, because American Fantasy football is so much more complicated than our system and I couldn't be arsed putting that much effort in to learn the sysem

Edited by The Cool One

Sigh, whats with the short term memories guys?

naiwf and Lowerdeck, I invited you to join the league last week.

Cool One, its exclusive and a "secret society" because this will be the 5th year we've done the Official EWB League. There's a good number of people who've been in it every year and the rest of the league is comprised of people who've been in it a few times. We're exclusive because there's usually 10 spots open and we don't want to waste one on someone who knows nothing about the sport or someone who is unreliable and won't be around for the draft or someone who doesn't set their team and doesn't pay attention to the league.

We pride ourselves on being a fun, competitive league in which everyone tries their hardest to win and no one ignores their team. It takes time to perfect such a group and I really think we have.

Sigh, whats with the short term memories guys?

naiwf and Lowerdeck, I invited you to join the league last week.

Cool One, its exclusive and a "secret society" because this will be the 5th year we've done the Official EWB League. There's a good number of people who've been in it every year and the rest of the league is comprised of people who've been in it a few times. We're exclusive because there's usually 10 spots open and we don't want to waste one on someone who knows nothing about the sport or someone who is unreliable and won't be around for the draft or someone who doesn't set their team and doesn't pay attention to the league.

We pride ourselves on being a fun, competitive league in which everyone tries their hardest to win and no one ignores their team. It takes time to perfect such a group and I really think we have.

I wasn't sure if this was what you PMed me about or if this was a different league. Like I mentioned earlier I keep confusing the pick 'em and fantasy leagues we've done in the past.

Someone start a second league, a Division 2, if you will, and we can start doing a relegation system.

Why would this new league be Division 2? You saying you're better than me? :angry:

We could call you the Western Conference. Is that better?

Why wouldn't it be? We're an institution, we're the NFL. Any new league would be the USFL, or if your rules are strange and you only draft second string players, the XFL.

Someone start a second league, a Division 2, if you will, and we can start doing a relegation system.

Why would this new league be Division 2? You saying you're better than me? :angry:

We could call you the Western Conference. Is that better?

More like Awesome Conference! Yes it is better :P