FIFA 10

Baddar

What board difficulty are you on? Mine is on professional and I'm having no trouble at all.

My board difficulty is Semi-Pro, I don't think that affects it though. I'm playing as Doncaster, but surely that wouldn't stop me from being able to attract interest from players in teams like Carlisle.

Does anyone else think it's a lot easier to win away from home i beat bologna 3-2 in a frinedly in manager mode with notts county yet then lost 2-0 at home to grimsby.

Yes, I do much bettr away generally, winning the majority of away games, and really struggling at home. I won 4-0 away at Swansea, who were league leaders at the time, then got beaten at home by Scunthorpe.

I got bored so I went through all the skill (took about 15 minutes), I'm not 5*. Do I need to do all the 5* and juggling ones for any sort of accomplishments etc. or do I just need to get to 5* and make everything available.

Basically is there any point in me doing the 5* skills?

I never thought of the formation, if people have a preference then we'll go for that, but I imagine we'll have two central midfielders so 4-4-2 seems a decent shout.

Of course this is just a list to gauge who has their players where so people don't sign up and realise we already have 17 centre mids, it's in no way a list of what the team will be exactly.

Had a couple of bugs happen to me this weekend, this is a PS2 version so probably won't apply to the rest of you. I'm playing as Arsenal in 'The Season' mode against Bolton. Their striker hits a long-range shot and Almunia palms it upwards, it lands just behind the crossbar on what should be the netting but the ball drops down to the ground and it's counted as a goal! I was seething but luckily came from behind three times to win 4 - 3. My second 'bug' happened in the following when playing Lyon in the European Cup, premiership scores started appearing on the left only I swear they were the same scores I read in the Bolton game. Then I was even more surprised when my own score started appearing! Bolton 1 Arsenal 0 just like it started, then 1 - 1.

Anybody else had similar things happen?