FIFA 10

Baddar

Added. Just firing FIFA up now.

Played HttK earlier too with Cardiff against Chicago Fire. His 'keeper was a fucking hero. Saved EVERYTHING I threw at him (must've made at least 10 good saves during the match) and the game crashed when we both made subs at the start of the 2nd Half of Extra Time. We'll have to play again sometime. (Y)

Yeah, I was actually DC, but my keeper absolutely saved this match for me. I really don't know how I managed to take it into a second overtime. You definately were the better player. Were it not for Superman in goal it easly would have been 3/4 - 0. I only had three real shots on goal and only one of 'em stood a chance.

Absolutely up for some more go rounds (Y)

• 2 weeks later...

How do you unlock long sleeves and untucked shirt for your pro? According to my sources for long sleeves I have to play a match in the rain, and for untucked I have to celebrate a goal with any finishing celebration. I've done both of those, and nothing. Both in Be A Pro and Exhibition game modes. Are these unlock conditions wrong? Or am I in the wrong game mode?

Help me out here please. :/

Got this game yesterday on Black Friday at a hell of a deal for only $35. I am in no way, shape, or form some football fanatic, but I have been gaining interest in soccer slowly for quite some time now and this game only increases that interest ever more. It's an absolutely brilliant game and I love everything about it. I still have quite to learn, but the controls and gameplay is smooth as hell and the game is just an experience unlike any other.

Give me an add for those of you on 360 so we can fire up a friendly against each other sometime. iKrone <-- that's my gamertag.

Anyone had any trouble with the remain unbeaten for 5 ranked matches on Xbox Live? I think I got 2 wins, third match I won after the guy quit mid match, 4th match I won and then took a draw in the 5th. No achievement. 6th I think had the other guy 'disconnect' after I had won, then I think I won a 7th before losing.

So, technically I went unbeaten for like 7 games but I suspect the quitting fucked things up. Maybe that reset the count to 0 and I have to go a whole other 5 now without quits or whatever.

I'm looking to buy this off eBay, but I'm refusing to pay over £26 for it. I don't want it that much, I just want to play as M'boro and I can't do that on Pro Evo. I think there is major flaws with both games, so I wasn't planning on buying either, but with me not getting FM2010 due to my laptop not being able to run it smoothly I need some way to get out my football fustrations.

Edited by WalkerWGZ

Anyone had any trouble with the remain unbeaten for 5 ranked matches on Xbox Live? I think I got 2 wins, third match I won after the guy quit mid match, 4th match I won and then took a draw in the 5th. No achievement. 6th I think had the other guy 'disconnect' after I had won, then I think I won a 7th before losing.

So, technically I went unbeaten for like 7 games but I suspect the quitting fucked things up. Maybe that reset the count to 0 and I have to go a whole other 5 now without quits or whatever.

Yeah I heard that if the person quits, your subsequent 3-0 win doesn't count towards the achievement.

I'm looking to buy this off eBay, but I'm refusing to pay over £26 for it. I don't want it that much, I just want to play as M'boro and I can't do that on Pro Evo. I think there is major flaws with both games, so I wasn't planning on buying either, but with me not getting FM2010 due to my laptop not being able to run it smoothly I need some way to get out my football fustrations.

GAME have dropped their price to around £26 or £27, although yesterday their website said £22.99.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but in manager mode I loaned out most of my youth players and two of them, John Bostock and Adam Smith, seemed to have been sold from the clubs I loaned them to =/

Have they just been sold for the length of the loan or is this a massive bug?

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but in manager mode I loaned out most of my youth players and two of them, John Bostock and Adam Smith, seemed to have been sold from the clubs I loaned them to =/

This is an old bug prior to the patch that came out weeks ago :rolleyes:

This is an old bug prior to the patch that came out weeks ago :rolleyes:

Sorry I don't dedicate my life to FIFA. I was up home for a few days and decided to play it for a bit after my brother picked it up last week.

:rolleyes:

• Like 2

Apparently, Ultimate Team is coming February next year for the lower price of 400msp/$4.99PSN. Nice that it's cheaper than last years, though also a shame it's not free like Madden's. Still, AD and others made this mode sound interesting so I might check it out.