Football Manager 2010

METALMAN

No.

And thank God, too. They're all completely identical and tedious and yet, even though you're completely sick of them after two months, you often can't send your assistant manager to do them because they fuck up and destroy your team's morale in the process.

Better off without them, frankly.

Wow, SI's really cornering the market in getting people to part with lots of money for very few improvements, aren't they.

To be fair, fm 10 really is an improvement on fm 09, there is still shedloads of announcements to go. Play the demo when it is released and you will see what I mean.

I generally only buy every second year since it only seems like I've gotten enough out of a version by that time. That, and you tend to appreciate the improvements more because you're getting 2 games worth of improvements in 1. I've got 05, 07 and 09, so I think I'll be giving this a miss.

Wow, SI's really cornering the market in getting people to part with lots of money for very few improvements, aren't they.

Most people who tried playing 2009 do NOT want new features, they want the old problem such fixed e.g.

- Idiot computer transfer offers.

- Players who become unhappy when a bid for half their value is turned down.

- The "If i touch the change tactics button while the game is in play I will concede a goal" thing.

- Players rejecting you when you offer the £10k (half your maximum) a week but signing for a smaller side for £5k (their maximum) a week.

- 20/20 Scouts being unable to spot a 100 ability 190 potential player no matter how many times you scout him yet recommending a 120/130 guy.

- UK residency issues (currently if you play 3 years in Wales and 3 in England you do NOT qualify for residency even though IRL it's 5 years in UK).

Seriously there is not a lot that even could be added anyway.

Will still need waiting for patch 1 before I buy it though, also I reckon I need another 4 seasons with the Swans to win the Quadruple (Done the cup double last season and UEFA (lia league cup) season before but not finished more than 8th so far)

I missed out on last years so may give this a whirl once the Demo come's out.

I think my Computer struggled on the 3d Pitch last time round, well on the demo anyways :(

Just getting that Football Manager itch.

I have had an awesome idea, instead of making a European league full of the best teams, im going to make a superleague comprised of clubs from the smaller nations. So far I have Andorran, San Marino, Malta, Liechenstein and Luxembourg teams.

Anyone got any other suggestions for nations to throw into it?