Football Manager 2010

METALMAN

Went Man City and tried to sign John Terry. £55m + Tevez + Lescott and they aren't interested.

1) Not that weird, I'd rather have Terry than those two.

2) Chelsea can't sign anyone? I thought they put the transfer ban in.

@The Future: http://www.footballmanager.com/index.php?p=demo

Hope it works.

Edited by The Quasi Juice

I think thats the keyword, it has felt more like fun. True, I haven't really been messing much tactics, training and since my team has no money to sign players, nor transfers. But, from what I have played in my flu-ridden state I have really enjoyed it so far.

It's as fun as always, just with a different look and some new features like the tactics are more in-depth. I've already found some good talents and some players who are underrated, but I hope they change it before it comes out (like Eljero Elia of HSV, one of the best players in the Bundesliga right now, great for Holland lately and he's shit in the game). What I did find odd so far that when I made my assistant do a friendly, he put Shaun Wright-Philips at RB, what now? >_<

The new layout...it's very...er...iTunes-y. Also, my cursor is sometimes invisible due to the matching colours.

From what I see so far though, I love the inclusion of the AFC Challenge Cup and the Caribbean Championship! Makes it more fun when managing relatively small nations. And I liked the 'biography' page for the players. Not sure why they don't have that for staff. Nothing else seems to have changed.

I just want the full release, so I can fiddle with the data editor. Add a bunch of leagues hopefully...

---

Forgot to say, I just released a 09/10 version of my much-downloaded Competitions name fix file at Susie. Clicky here if you want to download.

Edited by The Kraig

The new 3D mode is very smoth. Dos anybody know if the stadiums actualy relate to what has been build? Or do they just have a bunch of differnt sized ones for every level of size?

They are just a random bunch, though you can set specific ones within the editor, or atleast that was the plan, I never looked.

I played with the editor a little bit. I find it very awesome, I haven't done any editing I just looked at it. I don't think you can edit existing leagues to include more teams at least I couldn't find that. For some reason managing in the UAE or Canada or the lower leagues of Ireland or the US appeals to me :shifty:

You can't edit pre existing leagues but it is very easy to create new ones to replace them. Just create a new competition as normal, then click nation rules and everything is set up in there. Now you click league or cup, whichever you want, and it will give you the option of adding a new league. Once that is done you can then select the league or cup and edit pretty much everything about it like prize money, points for win etc.