Football Manager 2010

METALMAN

Hahaha, 3-3 draw away against Stoke. Palacios scored 2 in 8 minutes putting him on 4 for the season - the first 4 goals of his senior career. :shifty:

At least Defoe's off the mark though. My slagging him off actually helped him.

Then a defeat away at Fulham and a win against someone I can't remember then a nice 3-0 away win against Bristol City in the FA Cup. Defoe getting his second of the season and Huddlestone getting a couple. Goals are slowly starting to come.

Even better news though is that it's the January transfer window and Bentley's off to Koln for £6.25mil while I've picked up Joe Cole on a Bosman in June....Absolute beauty of a signing. He was only worth £1.8mil though and Ancelotti was happy to sell him for £2.6mil cos he's out of favour.

It seems taking Notts County to back to back promotions is not as easy as you would imagine, especially when the strike force who ripped apart league two (Jeffers and Mellor, combined fee of 190k) keep getting injured like every single match that they make their comeback. Think I may be bringing them back too early, but they are the only ones who score for me! Saying that though I am 8th in League 1 in April, could still nick the final playoff spot.

So I bought this today and have tried to install it a number of times, I've succeeded, but then when I click the icon, it says

Couldn't find data folder!

data/sigf

I've tried instaling 10 times, with different settings, but with the same result. Anybody know what's wrong? If not, could someone just upload that folder for me? I ready to snap the disc in half at this stage.

I think this game on PSP has the "Tottenham" effect.

1) Ledley King gets injured all the time.

2) Jonathan Woodgate gets injured all the time.

3) We get on a run, beating Chelsea and Liverpool and then lose to Blackburn and Stoke at home.

4) I'm 7th in the league with four to play - although having said that the top four are the big four and Everton and Man City are fighting with me for fifth.

5) We've made a Cup Final - the FA Cup to play Stoke.

Things are ok. In the January Transfer also picked up Victor Moses from Palace and he looks pretty good for the future.

We also snatched Ryan Giggs for £275k. i just fancied it for the fun of it. Didn't realize that his nationality is Welsh/Sierra Leonean :mellow:

Got some little Austrian 17 year old goalie arriving with Joe Cole in the summer. Richard Strebinger. Got a good future apparantly.

Goals have picked up a bit - we've scored 35 and conceded 22 in our 34 games and scoring nicely in the FA Cup.

Keane's finally up to 10 from 40. Defoe's only got 5 from 30. Pav 3 from 10. Crouch 1 from 8. Somehow Palacios has scored 10 in 29 appearances. No idea how he's managed that from central midfield.

EDIT: Ledley just bust his SPINE and is out for 7 months. o_O

Four games into my Notts County game and currently we're top. I almost signed Yegor Titov but work permits stopped him from signing.

Highlight so far is destroying Port Vale 7-2 and me finding out Kevin Pilkington is still alive and is once more third choice behind a Schmeichel. :shifty:

• Like 1

Hmm just started second season. First ended with us finishing sixth in the league behind Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool and Man City in that order. We also won the FA Cup which was nice so we've slid into the Europa League nicely and into the most ridiculously rubbish group - Rapid Wien (Austria), Metalurgs (Latvia) and Beitar Jerusalem (Israel).

Also just picked up James Milner for £4.5mil after Villa's new manager Harry Redknapp put him up for sale at his request.

Turned down Barcelona's second approach for Corluka - £20mil this time but my plan is for Corluka to just sit at right back for the next ten years so no point selling him.

Did sell Bassong though for £15mil to Barca.

My squad is so midfield heavy now.

I have to choose four out of:

Gareth Bale, Tom Huddlestone, Jamie O'Hara, Wilson Palacios, Aaron Lennon, James Milner, Joe Cole, Luka Modric, Ryan Giggs, Niko Kranjcar, Jermaine Jenas, Adel Taarabt (on loan), Victor Moses, Giovani dos Santos (on loan), Clint Dempsey.

Ridiculous. Bale tends to play in defence though. I think Jenas probably has to go. Should get decent money for him though.