Football Manager 2010

METALMAN

I like it from what I've played so far, but the clustered square layout is gonna take me some getting used to, I'm used to 08. I don't get why they felt the need to change it like they have anyway. But, I'm enjoying the game itself so far, so it's all good. There are some nice touches too.

I'm hoping I'll get used to the new layout because it's all that's putting me off so far. I can barely follow the news page with 6 stories randomly splattered at the bottom. Seems like often there's too much info on one screen for the game's own good and it's spaced out too much. I'll try playing in a window to see if that helps.

I'm hoping I'll get used to the new layout because it's all that's putting me off so far. I can barely follow the news page with 6 stories randomly splattered at the bottom. Seems like often there's too much info on one screen for the game's own good and it's spaced out too much. I'll try playing in a window to see if that helps.

Totally agree, there's too much info and it's too spaced out. The player coach reports are annoying as hell, I don't get why they made it any different to what it used to be like. It'd be great if there was an option to just revert it to the same style as 2008, it'd be an awesome game then.

I'e had no problems with loading or general running of the game yet though, it's all been fine which is good as FM09 wouldn't work for me at all.

Well the press conferences are annoying. I signed Neil Mellor for 95k (which in itself is stupid, as he is A) A first team member, and B) Was valued at 925k with an asking price of 95k, and having praised him in every question, I answered one, which was "Will you have to change the style?" by saying "No he'll fit into the team fine" and he's unhappy with me because of that. What!?

Well the press conferences are annoying. I signed Neil Mellor for 95k (which in itself is stupid, as he is A) A first team member, and B) Was valued at 925k with an asking price of 95k, and having praised him in every question, I answered one, which was "Will you have to change the style?" by saying "No he'll fit into the team fine" and he's unhappy with me because of that. What!?

He's probably an egotistical bastard who expects you to change tactics to suit him.