AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

I think what GoGo's getting at is that he'd have rather seen Michael Raymond James' character be a permanent one. That said, I was pretty disappointed when he died because I was hoping that he and the fat guy would become somewhat primary antagonists for the group - but I assume they're going to set up the introduction of a rival group or something.

And though I hated how he died, holy shit that was a pretty awesome scene and kind of makes me wonder what Lori would think if she knew that Rick killed those two guys, what with her reaction to Dale's claim that Shane killed Otis.

I think what GoGo's getting at is that he'd have rather seen Michael Raymond James' character be a permanent one. That said, I was pretty disappointed when he died because I was hoping that he and the fat guy would become somewhat primary antagonists for the group - but I assume they're going to set up the introduction of a rival group or something.

And though I hated how he died, holy shit that was a pretty awesome scene and kind of makes me wonder what Lori would think if she knew that Rick killed those two guys, what with her reaction to Dale's claim that Shane killed Otis.

They brought up a good point on Talking Dead, Rick is a cop. When things began to esculate, he told them to calm down. He didn't draw until his target went for his gun first. Remove the zombie apocalypse, and Rick was just a cop with a clean kill.

I enjoyed last nights episode. I have a feeling the Lori stuff may lead to her getting kidnapped by the other group. Albeit not in a malicious way but in a "we found the car wreck and took care of her." Atleast at first. Maybe the other camp would ransom her off in exchange for the farm or something.

I'm also calling it now that Hershel's daughter is not in shock, but was bitten or scratched on the arm when her mother grabbed her.

They brought up a good point on Talking Dead, Rick is a cop. When things began to esculate, he told them to calm down. He didn't draw until his target went for his gun first. Remove the zombie apocalypse, and Rick was just a cop with a clean kill.

I enjoyed last nights episode. I have a feeling the Lori stuff may lead to her getting kidnapped by the other group. Albeit not in a malicious way but in a "we found the car wreck and took care of her." Atleast at first. Maybe the other camp would ransom her off in exchange for the farm or something.

I'm also calling it now that Hershel's daughter is not in shock, but was bitten or scratched on the arm when her mother grabbed her.

While I think that's where they're heading with that, I want to believe that they are heading towards the whole "airbourne virus" cause.

Also I would have thought if someone broke a fever the first thing they would have checked is for scratches or bites.

That was... an okay episode, I guess. The Laurie stuff was just ridiculous, "LET ME GO RUN AFTER MY HUSBAND TO FIND HIM IN HERSHEL... even if him not being back yet means he probably hasn't found Hershel and therefore would be no use coming back anyway... oh fuck, I crashed my car! What a stupid dick I am."

<_<

Fuck killing off Michael Raymond James like that too. I'm guessing that the reason he got cast was because he was a fan of the show and managed to get a small cameo or something, or at least that's what I hope, because what an awful waste of a fantastic actor. Especially when the scene would have worked just as well with only the fat guy being shot dead.

I don't know. I was kind of disappointed with the lack of Zombies too. I'm usually a fan of the characters first, action later stuff that Walking Dead does, but if feels like it's been so long since we've had any kind of zombie attack that doesn't feel like it was just thrown in BECAUSE the show is about a zombie apocalypse. Other than the stuff with the barn, obviously, but that wasn't really so much an attack as it was a shooting range.

Someone on Twitter suggested Walton Goggins for The Governor and now that's all I want.

That and for Lori to quit being a fucking moron. "Hey Darryl, we need Hershel, Rick went to go get Hershel, will you go get Rick, who went to get Hershel?"

"Hey Shane, we need Hershel. Darryl went to get Rick who went to get Hershel, will you go get Darryl, who went to get Rick, who went to get Herhsel?"

"Hey T-Dogg, we need Hershel. Shane went to get Darryl, Darryl went to get Rick who went to get Hershel, will you go get Darryl, who went to get Rick, who went to get Herhsel?"

• Like 2

Eh. Walton Goggins is a fantastic actor but he's not really who I'd want to see for The Governor. There was a rumor (that has been shot down) that John Hawkes was being courted for the part, which would have been amazing. Tom Savini has been campaigning for it since the character was based on him, but that's maybe a bit too on-the-nose.

Lori is terrible, though. I try really really hard to not hate The Wife on shows like this but she's just so frustrating.

Did he even die? He might just be wounded behind the counter. I did not pay close enough atention, only saw the fat guy clearly on the dead side of things.

Terriers is one of the best new shows in the past years, everyone sould watch it.

Welcome to the past where we hail shows cancelled a year and a half ago as "one of the best new shows in years".

By the way, Journeyman is awesome and you suck if you don't watch it on Monday's after Heroes on NBC!

You live in America, where everything is instant and you bitch if Doctor Who is about two weeks later than Britain. We live in Europe, where half the shows are on a six week delay and the rest are on a years delay :shifty:

I live in 2012 where everything is available instantly if I want to break laws and download them shifty.gif hence why I have never once bitched about a two week delay on Doctor Who smug.gif

• Like 2