AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

Oh, no, I know what he meant once he said "read the comic." But it's way too short and vague a line in a thread that's not actually explicitly about the comic to post with zero context.

Rooker looks terrifying... I just saw him at a convention in November and he looked like he always has in the past. No idea how these actors lose and gain weight like this in such a short period of time.

Didn't I warn you for this already?

No, you warned me for misunderstanding an argument about the reality the show/the comic tries to portray, the reality video games portray and the real reality another poster was lacking.

Besides?! Whats the point here? I wassent doing anything bad. I read the comic, i laughed at that page and posted it. Why dos this even need to be any kind of big deal?! Ok, you dident like it, get it, whatever. Who cares. I am fine with that. But what is up with this BS?!

Nevermind that he posted it two days later. No wonder Matzat hates video games. His reaction timing is horrendous.

Should i bring the cheerleaders for him? Why are you talking about warning me? He is obviously trolling!? Trying to provoke a negative reaction... and don´t come at me with "Oh but he´s right" because you may personally dislike me... i was just putting all the info about the TWD game in here because i care and like... i am really tired of postings going to crap because of this. (and even more getting the blame) And it´s just always the same four or five guys that feel the pressing need to bring this shit into random topics i post in/open just because my name is on it. (N)

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was just thinking - for the next season, can we get rid of spoiler tagging comments about epsiodes after they air? Leaked pictures or comc talk, sure. But I think it should go without saying that you just shouldn't enter the thread if you don't want an episode spoiled for you. I don't check the thread out until a friday anyway (when the UK get it). I'm just lazy and don't like spoiler tags all the time :shifty:

I'd agree on that, but is anyone open to the first comment on an episode mentioning that's what it is, e.g. Episode 4 from here. I know its faffy, so not complaining otherwise, but there's always occasions where I've not watched Fridays before the next ones on in the US on the Sunday, and I then have to wait an extra week to read the thread. I know I could do it by date but I'm too stupid...

No issue if not, I agree on removing spoiler tags regardless.

I think honestly that if the episode has aired on TV you should assume people are talking about it in here and avoid the thread if you are worried about being spoiled by people. Tags arent that bad I just think it's common sense that if you come in the thread on Monday you shouldnt be surprised if there is discussion on last night's episode and you enter at your own peril.

It always seemed pretty fucking silly to me to complain about things being spoiled when you entered the thread that's full of people talking about it. It's not like anyone is going to be talking about anything else in the thread OTHER than the latest episode once it's aired. You wouldn't go into the weekly RAW thread and complain that it was spoiled for you because no one tagged their comments as spoilers. So yeah, I'm totally on board with that.

I think some people complained because the European air date was only five days after the US. (at least for season one)

That's silly though. All people will be talking about after the latest episode has aired would be the latest episode. It's not like they're missing out on anything they don't want to miss out on.

I agree. I said before that i think spoiler tags after an episode aired are silly. But it´s hard to rebel against the masses and not do it... especially if your someone like me that tends to have a fan club that likes to organises angry mobs. ;)

I still can see how someone with the UK TV schedule on his mind might accidentally stumble in here to early. And i at least think that was the reason given.

The latest comic was released some days ago btw. shit will be hitting very soon. Rumor has it we might see some TV show exclusive characters come over. (even if the base for these rumors might be a bit of a stretch)

Yeah. I've actually never been that in love with spoiler tags after an episode has aired in its country of origin because you should know better than to come into the thread, but I've always enforced it because I think there are people who don't do that. If there's enough support for it I'll stop caring about that as much.