AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

Trying to decide whether to watch the Talking Dead Season 3 preview on Sunday. I am excited for Season 3 but I want to be surprised.

I'm sure it'll just be some shots of zombies, concluding right before their killed, and that's it. That's all the previews were last year. I'm hoping for some sort of announcement regarding the webisodes. I want to know how that damn well walker got down there. Or the RV screwdriver zombie. Or the zombie that killed Dale.

Or the zombie that killed Dale.

That one was uh, pretty well documented in the series o_O

Wait, did I miss something? I mean like how it came to get stuck in the mud. After watching the marathon yesterday, I also think the house Andrea and Shane go in to with the walled off hallway and burnt bodies in the garage would be a cool backstory too.

Wait, did I miss something? I mean like how it came to get stuck in the mud. After watching the marathon yesterday, I also think the house Andrea and Shane go in to with the walled off hallway and burnt bodies in the garage would be a cool backstory too.

Ah, not that I'm aware of then. My mistake.

I agree, that house would make a good webisode arc.

Chris Hardwick has become a pretty big name in podcasting so I guess they figure he has hosting experience? I don't know, I like his podcast okay but Talking Dead always seems deeply pointless to me.

In case you are not hyped already. Issue #100 of the comic is out later today. There might be big things happening (or they might end up wasting the extra pages on a scifi joke comic like with issue 75 >_>).

Guessing game.

I wonder who dies. As for the important characters there are only Rick, Carl, Andrea, Magie and Glen left. Everyone elth might be considered kinda red shirty, i dident even feel much for abraham. By the way they build up in the past weeks Andrea might no longer be around and Rick looses another Girl. But that would be to easy, right?

How about something different? Rick dies, small jump in the timeline, Carl takes over the lead?

There also is a half of sale on TWD on comixology all week long.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

The death in TWD 100 was brutal, but really, really, really foreshadowed heavily in the previous issues. It could have, and should have (given who it was), been heavier than it turned out to be. Negan, however, looks like he'll be a lot of fun as a villain, but I tend to doubt we'll ever see him in the show.

Walking Dead #100 was a massive cliche. I'm glad that the comic shop I went to forgot that it was supposed to cost $4 because it wasn't worth the extra dollar.

I liked it. But to be honest it would have been much better if i had read it in one of the HC Books without knowing that something "big" would be happening.

I still wonder were they go from here. The FanMail section teased that #106 will be the real landmark issue. So the conclusion of all of this will be the actual big deal... and they can´t just redo the Govenor deal, that would be kinda lame.

I liked it. But to be honest it would have been much better if i had read it in one of the HC Books without knowing that something "big" would be happening.

I still wonder were they go from here. The FanMail section teased that #106 will be the real landmark issue. So the conclusion of all of this will be the actual big deal... and they can´t just redo the Govenor deal, that would be kinda lame.

I'm pretty sure the issue 106 bit was the main artist who took over on issue #6, so it will be his 100th issue. I cannot for the life of me imagine Negan being wrapped up in 6 issues. I think he is going to be around for a while.

I'm pretty sure the issue 106 bit was the main artist who took over on issue #6, so it will be his 100th issue. I cannot for the life of me imagine Negan being wrapped up in 6 issues. I think he is going to be around for a while.

We will see. I don´t see it ending their either, but something new needs to happen as this seems a lot like the woodburry situation right now.

Comic Spoiler

What happens back at the community? Will people die or will they spare them? The comic made clear in the past issues that they got nothing to offer besides brute force... What happens with the new settlement? Will they still open their doors to Rick and his companions now that they can´t offer their protection any more?

Might Rick even need to start stealing from other people to fullfill negans requests? I´ed love to see neggan turn out more like a good guy just to oppose the govs total insanety, but i guess that wish is out of the window...