AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

4 minutes ago, The DBZemon King said:

There's been way too much set-up for the big showdown, which is normally fine if it's good, but so far it's been mostly a huge letdown.

The finale better be fucking spectacular because nothing has happened this series. 

• Like 1

I don't get why people want everything to be so rushed. We're 7 episodes into the new season and you want Negan gone already? He's amazing. He's the best villain by a country mile and I want him around for longer. If he was sold as this massive threat and then killed off in a few epsidoes, that would have been shit. I am far from bored with the Negan stuff. I wanted the Governor gone because most of that was boring (outside of the Herschell stuff) but Negan is one villain I want to see them struggle with for a while longer. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Baddar said:

I don't get why people want everything to be so rushed. We're 7 episodes into the new season and you want Negan gone already? He's amazing. He's the best villain by a country mile and I want him around for longer. If he was sold as this massive threat and then killed off in a few epsidoes, that would have been shit. I am far from bored with the Negan stuff. I wanted the Governor gone because most of that was boring (outside of the Herschell stuff) but Negan is one villain I want to see them struggle with for a while longer. 

But every episode apart from the first one has just been people moping around for an entire episode. It feels like absolutely nothing has happened this series.

• Like 1

The problem I have with the season is that we keep getting individual stories every episode and we've been given very little info and very little substance because of that. Everything has been "let's introduce these new groups in one hour and give you little to no reason to care about them". To give a comparable example, it's like if GoT would have spent an entire episode with Jon Snow and Sansa trying to convince House Glover to side with them against Ramsay.

At the end there where they were walking towards the house....

It's the main group that's still alive, right? Well.....Rick.....YOU FORGOT YOUR FUCKING CHILD. What a terrible dad.

Also! I dug the death on Spencer. And was hoping we'd get more of the Kingdom/Ezekiel....

Spoiler

“Carol, I imagine that violence and fighting is something you haven’t been a part of.”

Oh you poor ignorant fool

17 hours ago, Ruki said:

At the end there where they were walking towards the house....

Hide contents

It's the main group that's still alive, right? Well.....Rick.....YOU FORGOT YOUR FUCKING CHILD. What a terrible dad.

Also! I dug the death on Spencer. And was hoping we'd get more of the Kingdom/Ezekiel....

Spoiler

Don't forget Carol, Morgan, Gabriel and Eugene. I think that's everyone though.