AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

Don't get the end of this episode. Surely Dwight is of more use than for a blowjob?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Benji said:

Shiva diving in like a BIG DAMN HERO and Ezekiel getting to be the King made this entire season worth it. That was fucking glorious.

That was so unexpected and bad ass.

I legitimately felt my blood boil at the double cross thinking we were heading into another "Negan always wins" swerve, but the episode came together so awesome after that. Great Finale.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, iDOL said:

That was so unexpected and bad ass.

I legitimately felt my blood boil at the double cross thinking we were heading into another "Negan always wins" swerve, but the episode came together so awesome after that. Great Finale.

Seriously, every time Shiva jumped in from off screen to attack someone, I laughed out of how awesome it was

The last 15 minutes helped make up for a lacklustre season, I honestly cannot remember another show where I was whopping at people being killed, hopefully season 8 is going to be far better as this one had way too much filler and for the first half of the season was just so depressing. There was also a real lack of walkers this season, they need to come back as the big threat next year, I miss seeing people being ripped open and eaten :(

Edited by Sam

Finale:

So with Sasha dead and it being obviously not Michonne falling out the window, I genuinely thought Carl was gonna eat it there, for the shock value. Ezekiel and Shiva were badass as fuck that was really cathartic to see Negan knocked off his stride. The speech Rick gave him just before, and the look on Negans face was very well done. Like, even Rick is fed up of his shit at this point.

I liked the season as a whole but I did not realise it was the finale already. Seeing everyone gun up and set traps and shit was what I expected before the finale so it felt a bit rushed but eh.

What is the name of the person in charge of the scavengers btw? I never remember that.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
12 hours ago, Ruki said:

Is watching TV shows as a parent harder? Because, damn.

Hide contents

When Rick killed the father trying to protect his child? That hurt. 6-7 months ago, I wouldn't have cared but now...shit.

Yes it does. I hate when things like what you said happened since I became a dad.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My only comment about this episode is :crying:.

Like, I knew what was coming, I read the comics, but I was hoping that would be one of the things they would change in the show itself. The way Ezekiel told that story about him and Shiva to Carol in the beginning, I immediately got this feeling of dread, and whenever he got surrounded by walkers, I felt uneasy; when Shiva showed up in practically the same exact situation as her comic book death, I started saying "no no no no no no no". Dammit, I never thought I'd feel so awful to watch a CGI tiger die, but here I am. One thing I am grateful though, is that they didn't make it as explicit as in the comics; IIRC, the comics were brutal. It was probably because the special effects required would be extremely expensive or something like that, but her death was effective enough as it is. Those sounds... 

:crying:

Edited by Johnny Latino Heat