AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

That was actually a pretty good episode.

Rick and Morgan seem more and more like the bad guys, while Neegan is looking like the level headed one. Although, I was wondering who he picked up in the car?

2 episodes left. I wonder if any other major players are going to bite it this season. I'd very much like for the show to go back down to a smaller group.

• Like 1

Last Episode. 

Spoiler

I was sacredly half expecting a walk to reach up from the water and bite Carol at the end.  So glad that did not happen.    Regarding who Negan picked up in the car - any chance it's that other girl who Dwight turned on?  We never saw her actually die, right?

Edited by TGWL

• 2 weeks later...

Season finale...

Triple heel turn. Interesting. Daryl might be interesting for the first time in 4 or 5 seasons. Still feel like a large part of the show needs to be culled.

It was also interesting looking at the seasons and the viewership rising and then falling. 

1 hour ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

Fear was better

I gave up on Fear, I'm not sure why. I really enjoyed the first season of it though....smaller group, initial outbreak, in the city. Much more interesting. 

I gave up on Fear about halfway through the second episode. Every character was just so bland to me.

On the season finale:

Spoiler

Eugene face turn! :lol: He's far and away my favorite character in the series.

Spoiler

Eugene is really like the only character that has had any real development over the last two seasons, I feel like, a part from Dwight. Hopefully Dwight still remains a part of the show as he's one of the few characters I like. 

Season 9 being predicted on Maggie/Daryl turning against Rick means nothing if Maggie departs the show.

I thought Rick killed Negan, which probably would've had me ready to stop watching. It was still a complete dick move. He's clearly surrendering, but still critically wounds him. Rick is no better than Negan. The show keeps showing that which makes it difficult to watch.

• Like 1

I enjoyed Fear,  but I'm nearly a full season behind on Fear, so I was a little confused. 

42 minutes ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:
  Hide contents

Eugene is really like the only character that has had any real development over the last two seasons, I feel like, a part from Dwight. Hopefully Dwight still remains a part of the show as he's one of the few characters I like. 

Season 9 being predicted on Maggie/Daryl turning against Rick means nothing if Maggie departs the show.

I thought Rick killed Negan, which probably would've had me ready to stop watching. It was still a complete dick move. He's clearly surrendering, but still critically wounds him. Rick is no better than Negan. The show keeps showing that which makes it difficult to watch.

Spoiler

What made you think he's "clearly surrendering"?  

19 minutes ago, TGWL said:

I enjoyed Fear,  but I'm nearly a full season behind on Fear, so I was a little confused. 

Hide contents

What made you think he's "clearly surrendering"?  

Spoiler

I interpreted the scene that way. Rick's plea to Negan about Carl and there being another way had gotten through to him. He was brought to tears, and the way he started walking towards Rick, I took that as Negan accepting defeat and willing to make things work in that proverbial other way. I might be wrong, but that was my take.

Spoiler

Honestly I think the throat slit was just shock for the sake of shock.

• Like 2

Spoiler

Rick can't hit a moving Negan with a gun (Especially when you bring like 1 bullet to a war), but somehow knows that after slitting his throat  Negan was able to be saved? Dat precision.... 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TGWL said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

I think when he did it he thought he was killing him and then changed his mind?

1 hour ago, TGWL said:

Hide contents

Rick can't hit a moving Negan with a gun (Especially when you bring like 1 bullet to a war), but somehow knows that after slitting his throat  Negan was able to be saved? Dat precision.... 

Spoiler

He rolled a critical, and nat-20d his Knowledge (Anatomy) check.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

Andrew Lincoln is leaving the show after Season 9. Really makes the decision to kill Carl off even worse now. They should just end the show with his exit. 

Wow. Does it ever.

Who is gonna be the main character? Daryl?

1 minute ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

According to what I just saw yes. They are offering Reedus a bunch of money to stay. They really just need to end the show honestly

Yeah, I think I'm done with the show when Rick is done.

Edited by Ruki

Oh, all they have to do is go in a different direction with the character, just recast with another actor. And I know just the one!

Spoiler

ae648647118e1361b977ea8ee778e7dd.jpg

• Like 7
  • Haha 1