AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

Cloudy commented in the PPV thread that the show was garbage or something. Probably if you like the show now you'll like the episode.

Personally I don't see how people hate the way TWD does their stories.  I love nearly every episode. The payoffs are usually worth watching imo.

1 hour ago, Kevin Elliott said:

Cloudy commented in the PPV thread that the show was garbage or something. Probably if you like the show now you'll like the episode.

Personally I don't see how people hate the way TWD does their stories.  I love nearly every episode. The payoffs are usually worth watching imo.

I can see why some people may be getting tired of the show but I agree with you, I don't have any issue with the first part of this season like a lot people seemed to. It just seems like they want the story to move along faster than it needs to. 

• Like 1

Hopefully Rick cleans that wound. It's gonna get infected otherwise!

Also...the Junkers (or whatever they are called)....why the shit are they speaking half sentences? Just really short and punchy, like what someone who is ESL would....except they know how to speak it. The apocolypse hasn't been happening so long that you forgot language!

On 15/02/2017 at 06:58, Noah said:

Does anyone hate Ezekiel? Even the aforementioned bad review still singled the character out as the lone highlight in the episode.

I hated him until he had that scene with Carol and then he all made sense. Before that I thought he was a ponce.

• Like 3

So...

We all know that new group, called The Scavengers on Talking Dead, is going to be very bad right?  Like, worse the The Saviors

9 hours ago, Lint said:

So...

Reveal hidden contents

Here is my guess but it is based on future comic stuff so it may spoil the show for you. Read at your own peril

Spoiler

Negan and the Saviors are defeated and eventually Rick and all the other groups are in a battle with the Whisperers who are a much scarier group. I think the Heapsters are the show's version of that. So in short yeah you are probably right :P 

14 hours ago, New Year New Srar! said:

Here is my guess but it is based on future comic stuff so it may spoil the show for you. Read at your own peril

Hide contents

Negan and the Saviors are defeated and eventually Rick and all the other groups are in a battle with the Whisperers who are a much scarier group. I think the Heapsters are the show's version of that. So in short yeah you are probably right :P 

Spoiler

Aren't these guys the Scavengers from the comics? Whisperers are still coming I think.

I mean I like TWD and generally enjoy everything so far but the latest episode

Rick Grimes vs the trash people zombie was way too Resident Evil. Like just silly.

Does that happen in the comics?

To be honest I found captured spiky zombie far more believable than "Community who have taken on weird dystopian future dialect and Hunger Games names within years of the apocalypse". And that weird matte painting behind Rick's head when he looked at the rest of the camp looked terrible.