AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone else feeling a bit... over the show at the minute? It's like, I want to still enjoy it, but this season has bored the crap out of me. I'm two episodes behind, and until last season it was largely a "watch the same day" show. Do the latest two episodes pick up or shall I save it for marathoning?

It just takes so long to get anywhere, plus this season is very disjointed and all over the place. They're trying to do the thing where they follow different characters each week (which is irritating already when we want a quick follow up to the first episode assault), but then throw in a comedy action scene with Rick and Daryl in a jeep for no reason every episode. They're basically Wolverine in the 90s.

I'd agree that the season has been dragging these past few weeks. Like above, the story is jumping around each episode so you're not even sure what the time line is atm. Feels like it'll be DragonBall-esque with this whole season taking place within this one day.
I'll keep watching it upon release because I know if I don't, I won;t catch up.
It happened with Vikings, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad etc. I need to watch those xD

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

Well, shit. The one character I expected NOT to die.

Oh damn...thought last week was the mid-season finale

6 minutes ago, Santa with Benjles said:

Okay, I just watched the episode

Hide contents

AFAIK we didn't see him bitten, and he's got some kind of fever, just like the priest did. I don't think Carl is dying.

This is likely the Glenn death fake outs all over again. Until you see it happen, assume they're fucking with you.

Spoiler

Scott Gimple confirmed that Carl is dead. Chandler Riggs' father went bananas on Twitter, claiming they fired Chandler and ripped Gimple a new asshole.

I think he's dead.

Edited by tristy
  • Like 1

Spoiler

On the plus side, this means my theory that the entire story is a story Carl wrote for his creative writing class is now much more unlikely.

• Like 1