AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

1 hour ago, Lint said:

It started off with a 6 minute monologue from Michonne to Rick that was basically

Hide contents

Everything sucks, which I kinda hated since in the, I guess, 8 years since Ricks "death", they seem to be doing pretty well

But the way they are introducing The Whisperers seems to be legitimately scary.  They are doing a good job so far of teasing them and making them seem like they'd be a frightening  enemy.  But the Saviors seemed like a big deal at first too, so who knows

I just googled them. I like the sound of them!

1 hour ago, Ruki said:

I just googled them. I like the sound of them!

Oh yea, in the last seconds of the episode...

Rosita and Eugene are muddied up and hiding from a herd of walkers.  As the herd passes them by, you hear from the herd "Where are they?"  "They must be close"  "Don't let them get away".  Thats the Whisperers hiding amongst the herd

40 minutes ago, MDK said:
  Hide contents

Are we all just glossing over the 6 year time jump? And what the fuck happened to Rick and that fucking heli? And talking zombies?

Spoiler

The talking zombies are living people disguised as zombies.

39 minutes ago, MDK said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

I think they are filling in the blanks of what happened in the 6 years slowly over time, The Rick stuff will be revealed in the TV movies, and the talking zombies thing I could explain but it would be a spoiler if you care about that

Man...

I rally hope they do something to cool Michhone off in the last episode.  So far she's been a major bitch and I really don't like her

I'm really enjoying it since the timeskip, everything feels really fresh and interesting. I like the fact Daryl is refusing to join the horsey gang too, he's still getting petrol from somewhere. 

Also they need to age Enid somehow... 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Colly said:

I'm really enjoying it since the timeskip, everything feels really fresh and interesting. I like the fact Daryl is refusing to join the horsey gang too, he's still getting petrol from somewhere. 

Also they need to age Enid somehow... 

Not sure of her character age but she's 19 according to wiki so can just about get away with it. I knew they'd need a new Henry though.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can somebody tell me the episode where the cast make it to Alexandria? That's about where I stopped.

• 1 month later...

After a lot of back and forth on whether to carry on watching, I gave this latest season a shot, and I'm glad I did. I just got to the first full episode with new Judith and she is gosh darn adorable and wonderful, and the time jump has done wonders for my interest in everyone.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Benji said:

After a lot of back and forth on whether to carry on watching, I gave this latest season a shot, and I'm glad I did. I just got to the first full episode with new Judith and she is gosh darn adorable and wonderful, and the time jump has done wonders for my interest in everyone.

Yea, I came into the season very shaky on if I wanted to keep watching.  Was pleasantly surprised at how everything worked out and the girl playing new Judith is pretty damn good and adorable

• Like 1