AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

9 hours ago, Benji said:
  Hide contents

To be honest they could off pretty much anyone except Maggie, Michonne and Rick for me. That's the holy trinity in my eyes.

Replace Rick for Carl in my eyes. I think he eventually takes over the lead.

On 14/07/2016 at 10:06, Ruki said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

I also think Maggie is safe but that hasn't stopped article's dissecting why it's totally going to be Maggie dying .

On 7/13/2016 at 20:06, Ruki said:

Reveal hidden contents

Replace Rick for Carl in my eyes. I think he eventually takes over the lead.

Well....

The creators of the comic have said that if/when Rick dies, that's the end of the comic. I kind of wonder - but hope not - if that holds true for the tv series. 

I figure the one character who'll never die on the tv show unless its the finale or the actor decides to leave is Darryl. They'd lose the majority of the female audience if he did.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've just binged all six seasons of this ahead of season seven. I don't know why it took me so long. When it's good, I think this show is incredible. I honestly cannot wait for season seven, Jeffrey Dean Morgan is going to fucking kill it as Negan.

Fuck that fucking farm though, and season two in general. Literally the only good thing it gave us was Maggie.

I dunno. The buildup to finding carols little girl dragged on way too long but the payoff, when they opened the barn was absolutely incredible, still one of my favourite moments in the whole show.

• Like 4

Don't get me wrong, I completely agree that the payoff for that was fantastic, but so much of that season just felt like it dragged. I feel like they didn't properly adjust to having twice as many episodes and just filled a lot of time. I felt a noticeable improvement in the pacing of season three. David Morrisey made a great villain as The Governor too.

Darabont let the entire writing staff go and decided to use freelance writers instead. Robert Kirkman claims that had no effect on the show's production, but who knows. That's also the same season where the show's budget was reduced, and Frank Darabont was fired as showrunner.