EWBFL (X360)

Cactus Drags

Okay, sorry for the delay guys. the final week of the regular season is upon us. I'll post a stats round-up before we go into the playoffs. Speaking of which, my Bears and mystikz' Saints have clinched their divisions, as have the Texans (HoodedMandarin), Broncos (meacon) and the Bengals (Kyle). Slogger's Ravens and DYSI?'s Forty Niners are also in, leaving Disturbed (Jets) and Ekin (Seahawks) as the only human teams out of the playoffs (although I think the Seahawks can make it if they win to go 8-8, but I'm not sure about tiebreakers).

The only user/user game this week is a largely meaningless game between divions winners New Orleans/mystik (11-4) and Cincinatti/Kyle (15-), although the Bengals do have a perfect season at stake.

Ugh... after a 1st qtr TD, Vernon Davis done for the rest of the season. I don't even want to finish this game... blah!

Edit - Won 45-21 even after sitting nearly all my starters after the 1st half. Hopefully my bad luck with injuries are over..

Edited by Do You Smell It?

Yeah, just looked at the standings and there's no chance I can make it in. My main competition is Green Bay and New York Giants, and if Green Bay wins the game they're in. Even if they were to lose, it would switch over to who has the best win/loss/tie percentage, and Green Bay is already at 7-4, while New York and Seattle are at 6-6.

So yeah, I'll finish out my game and see you guys in the post season.

wow that epic choking by me, I went up 21-7 and ended up losing 42-28. after picking off Chris Sims 3 times, I thought I was in good shape even after a Reggie Bush fumble but nothing was working vs the Bengals defense.

good game overall, I'm just happy I could finally finish a franchise game without Madden freezing. maybe installing to the harddrive worked.

I beat Atlanta but learnt why Indy chooses to rest it's starters at the end of the year.

I lost Ray Rice for basicly the end of the year (4 Weeks)

"Whatchoo talkin' 'bout" Willis McGahee and Cedric Peerman will now have to carry my ground game along with Le'Ron McClain at FB.

Beat Washington... lost Mario Williams for 2 weeks, so that hurts the defense for the Wild Card and Divisional rounds. So, yeah body count for the season is one key player on each side of the ball. Only one of them will be back for next season... dammit.