L33t Thread 2010

YI

No, not at all.

So far, though, off the top of my head, I have (not counting music actually recorded by wrestlers...);

The Dean Malenkos, The Boston Crabs, The Swanton Bombs, Gorilla Monsoon, The Ultimo Dragons, The Swinging Neckbreakers (possibly my favourite)...I'm sure I've got plenty more than that. I'm also in a band called The Crash Hollys.

Really? That sucks, they sound like they'd be great live. :(

Also, that Dean Malenkos album is weird as all hell.

Alsoalso, Simon Diamond and The Johnny Swingers is the best name for a band ever.

There's just no charisma to them and it just came across as an indistinguishable dirge. I'd normally blame the sound guy, but the sound for the other bands and at previous gigsa I've seen at the Thekla would suggest they're just shite. Maybe it's because they're pretty new or because they were supporting, but they didn't do a very good job.

...yeah, done loads. :P

Yeah, I much prefer shit like -

to Benga and Rusko (wah-wah/wobbley bass dubstep) and that, it's just awesome for a chillout (anytime). Haven't really looked massively into either though. I will say;

is quality though.

Edited by YI

I feel terrible, a Japanese tribute album to The Get Up Kids has provided me with some good old fashion racist comedy.

"HOWODAYSS!!!! WORDS AWAY!!! I MORE FU MO...it becomes impossible to understand"

Strangely though, a couple of tracks aren't totally HORRIBLE (in a hilarious way). "I'm A Loner Dottie, A Rebel" is pretty good and "Stay Gone" I'm sure is actually sung by Patrick Stump and not by an Asian at all, that's good too. They're still a bit shit though.

It's like The Get Up Kids had a stroke...I love it.

Edited by YI